How do I get demons to talk to me

I really don’t have anything to offer them or time to practice any magic but what I am doing right now is trying to better myself so I’m working towards other goals I want besides satansism I thought maybe that could get their attention but still nothing im just so confused on what I should do

Well, there are some questions that should be asked so maybe we can get a better idea of what the situation is. They should also give you an idea of what you may want to do to get where you want to be.

Do you meditate (in any way)?

Do you feel drawn to any particular entity/demon/etc?

Why do you want to talk to them, instead of using the a simple petition or Simple Evocation Ritual?

Are drawn towards Demonolatry or not?

How long have you been doing your practice?

What are your short, medium, and long-term goals with your practice or specific abilities?

Let’s start with that.

3 Likes

Ok sorry I didn’t really say all that stuff before I am pretty new

I have done some meditation for leviathan on the beach at night but I don’t do it that long and I have only one it twice and gave up

I’m interested by Lucifer, leviathan, Azazal, lucifuge rofocale, and Lilith

Yes I’m interested in demonolarty

I haven’t practiced at all I have just been studying because thats all I can do

I mean magic does sound cool but what I want is to achieve my dream which is creating a comic

ALSO the petition and ritual i never saw or learned before im really sorry about that I’m going to do it when I have the opportunity hopefully

But I want to interview the demons, become friends, and I don’t know but just hang out with them if I can just talk to them normally like I’m not sure like In my mind or in real life not in my dreams I can do that because its more convenient to me

2 Likes

Well, the petition ritual and simple evocation should get you started. You’ll want to work on your clairvoyance and clairsentience (any of the clairs is better than none). Search for exercises for those and find some you’ll stick to.

Well, I don’t know that I would think of them in this way. Not at first, anyway. There are several reasons, but the most important is that you need to build your confidence up when dealing with them and they WILL test you, if you stick with them. At some point, they will expect you to stand up for yourself against them, to tell them “no”, etc… I work a lot with Belial and Abaddon, and while we’re friendly at times, we’re not friends. I started in demonolatry, but I honor them instead of worshipping them. Keep that in mind.

There are also angels that could be used for your work and don’t be afraid to mix-n-match your practice to suit your needs and not some nice boxes people like to put things in.

5 Likes

Have you thought of creating a comic about the certain spirits you wish to contact?

Think of the tools, the medium, ideas, and paths that help teach you more in the art. And PRACTICE. All these beings have sigils, enns, and lore. Check out robofish sigil creation and even abstract doodles. You can perition with sigils.

Candles, incense, altars, meditation. Working on your goal is always a start and a journey. I’d suggest journaling and logging your portfolio as you go. Have fun with it. Have awe and wonder and creativity.

And have patience. It takes work. Don’t be lazy like me. Lol.

5 Likes

No offense, but this is like asking how to attract girls/boys, but you don’t have time to work out or go places to meet them. So, you instead focus on bettering yourself on everything but those things.

If you want to attract someone, you have to develop the qualities that they’d be looking for and better your ability to communicate with them.

Whatever it is your improving, good for you. Keep doing it. But you’ll never get a demon to talk to you until you start practicing magick.

1 Like

IDK, but I had a big shift in everything when I figured out that they were there talking to me, I just couldn’t hear them. I could feel them, but I couldn’t hear them. Sure, I interpreted signs and began to become sensitive to coincidences, looking for results, etc…but at the end of the day, I had to let the training begin and start to work on my own senses…

3 Likes