How do I evoke Greek gods & goddesses?

Hi, guys so like how do I evoke any of the Greek gods & goddesses if they don’t have any sigils to go by?

1 Like

Use their Greek hymns and when you establish contact create a sigil or request a sigil for them. It helps to request that as it might be easier to work with then after.

8 Likes

I’ve never summoned a Greek god, however, when I was younger I faced the problem of summonig entities without sigils, what I did was to use pictures from decks and iconography. I learned that from people of my former group who had trouble visualizing Goetic sigils and from Christian magicians who use icons and figures of saints

3 Likes

Thanks! Do I just say them once and they’re right there? I’m still new so I still can’t feel energy yet

That depends on if they choose to answer your call. So I can’t say how many times you’ll have to save it. They work like sigils you ring them and they can choose to deny or accept your evocation. However, before working with entities working on your senses first seems best.

2 Likes

Okay. So how do I work on my senses? I’ve been Evoking spirits for awhile now can’t seem to tell if there even there Not even the candle flickers

1 Like

Clairvoyance training it can be through scanning which is basically either inner awareness of your own energy or outer awareness which is awareness of energies of others and energies around you. Which both are useful.

2 Likes

Oh that thing. Yeah I never understood how to do that stuff

1 Like

Thanks!

also sound like psychometry

We don’t share pdf links here, it’s against the rules. Flagged.

1 Like

That’s one part of it but psychometry requires touch atleast by definition. While the form of scanning I mean doesn’t, but they’re not far off from another.

1 Like

good thanks. if i can ask. ¿do you know how i can do to continue and avance to enhance this senses? ¿do you know something about astral proyection? ¿how i begin to develop it? i can recognize and differentiate the energy of the gods and spirits but i still have a lot to improve

dark magick of the ancient pagan gods of michael w ford is a good book to summoning and forge a bond with they, if it’s not a hassle,tell me later the results

1 Like

Set the altar with all pics and things representing them. Offerings for each. Find a goal. Concentrate on it. Meditate. Communicate. Some are easier to contact than others, like Hermes.

2 Likes

Check this site out.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.theoi.com/Text/OrphicHymns1.html&ved=2ahUKEwie892-28LnAhXWTBUIHSXCC_0QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1f6KnXPaQjHhcu6vE6JCMF

If there are no sigils, make one.

I don’t use occult books to evoke entities or go off what occult books say. I tend to prefer going in blind for The most part.

1 Like

Are you sure W ford made that book? I cant find it

1 Like

K thanks.