How do I bind a spirit to jewelry

How do you bind a demon to jewelry and is it even worth it. What are the benefits of doing that vs just calling the spirit and tasking it. I don’t have the mastering evocation course but i wanted to know if anyone did know how to bind spirits to jewelry.

1 Like

Also does it have to be gold or Jewelry or can it be like a necklace that’s personal to you

1 Like

It can be any metal that you want. All the magik is within you, so summon the demon in that object, by calling him first then whit your hands command his energy to go into the object, after that you seal it whit your blood.

3 Likes

I’m interested in this . Does this trap the spirit? Or is it more like a blessing or consecration? I’ve consecrated my Lucifer pendant and there is certainly a power to it, but I would never bind him per se.

2 Likes

It traps the spirit. Consecration is something different.

1 Like

Forgive my ignorance but would this be their power or essence or actually trapping said entity?

1 Like

Even if you trap an entity, that does not mean that the entity cant go to others too, but the place that he will relay, his essence will be always in that object. This includes gods, demons, angels, etc. Now If and only if you are working whit a spirit that you found, that spirit will work only whit you unless you tell the spirit name to other people too.

5 Likes

Very interesting, this sounds like something I’m likely going to do. Thanks much!

2 Likes

Glad I can help, Anytime ! ^^

2 Likes

How i do this is generally, first evoke the spirit I wish to work with, for the example of my necklace that was shiva.
If they’re a well known spirit, like @Mephiles said, someone can call that spirit in a ritual and they’ll leave the object you bound them to, so instead, opt for this. ask the spirit for the name of a spirit in league with the goal you want to set for the object.

after that you evoke the spirit who was given to you, I ask the spirit first if it’s willing to help in the goal and doesn’t mind being bound to the object, you can force the spirit if it doesn’t want to, but i find it’s easier just to find a willing spirit than to do that. Evoke him with the object in the center of your altar or triangle if you use a triangle set up, and pretty much good to go :slight_smile:

this also works with created servitors and other familiar spirits :coffee:

4 Likes

also whit human spirits, let’s not forget dybbuk, or whit other more obscure entities like a doppelganger, but hey this is a subject for other topics i think XD

2 Likes

oh, as for the material, any metal would do, I prefer if able to; to get a metal that aligns with either the spirit or the goal, and with at least one gem or crystal in it. The only thing I would avoid is any super cheap jewlery, simply for reasons of the materials they’re made of can stain the skin odd colors. a cheap 30 dollar silver necklace and one of those crystal point pendants does the job nicely :slight_smile: I used to have a nice bronze ring from the late 400’s (sounds impressive but these things are plentiful enough you can find them online / at certain shops) that also left horrible blue streaks on me :joy: for that, I would suggest clear nail polish on the inside of the ring.

And the notion of binding a doppleganger is quite interesting :joy: i’m going to have to look further into that when I get some free time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeh, basically you trap your evil twin Hhahah.

2 Likes

how can i get the demon Baphomet to possess my necklace

In some days i post something about it, greetings

There is a search option for this forum that apparently NO ONE USES!!! :smiley:
It is located ^^^up there^^^ at the top for anyone who can not find it.

Welcome @REX_BROOKS It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3