How do I become a living god?

How do I become a living god? What must I do? What will I experience? How will I know that I am a living god? How long does it take?

1 Like

You will never achieve full GodHood!! You will strive to become the most powerful being you can ever become but know that you will never stop growing and getting stronger.

You must practice, practice, practice, obsess with practice, and practice, practice, and practice some more!!!

6 Likes

Holy snapchat! :smiley:

Well first , have you been working with your charkras? Meditating?

Have you watched any of EAs videos on YouTube? They will be very helpfull. Also the pdf format of some of his books are reasonable prices.

Take it slow. It will come to you in due course.

I’m sure other members here will have more recommendations but these for the most part are mine. :blush:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Symptoms include
Possible sometimes extreme Shifts of perspectives And perception.
Poking at the boundaries of this reality and its multidimensional counterparts
poking around at the multiverse
Shifts in reality, including but not limited to shifts in space, time, temperature, ect.
Occasional digging into concepts that may make you sound insane to the “normal” people.

Partial and incomplete list of the pandora’s box that get’s opened when you seek to grow beyond current limitations.

11 Likes

Frater,

Very well said. Very well said indeed.

I would add to that list knowledge and its responsibilities - you’ll experience Magick as an indubitable fact; as well as alienation. Indeed, alienation is fundamentally important to our path. I preach self alienation from the herd.

Al.

5 Likes

Open all ten chakras and create your world.

Thank you for your reply. That’s very interesting. Would that cause some to give up? It reminds me of the analogy of the carrot dangled in front of the horse. Lol

Thank you, Dinmiatus. This sounds really exciting. The thing to remember is, as Jesus said: “nothing shall be impossible to those who believe”.

Thank you, Frater Al. All of this interests and excites me.:grin:

Obligatory comment about git gud

But seriously, the best thing you can do is practice and improve and get better and try and fail and try again and succeed and experiment and contemplate and question and try and fail and try again.

2 Likes

And when you find out what you are doing doesn’t work, try something else instead and practice more. Easier said than done tho. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you. :thinking::slight_smile:

It takes discipline. Think of it like an art. Your crafting your own legacy start with what your comfortable the best advice which was given to me be gods and demons alike is to journal write down your rituals and petitions if you alotted a certain timeframe for your desire to manifest watch your surroundings and pay attention what are your conclusions and results of the ritual. Pay attention to everything even your thoughts.

1 Like

Thank you, Jay. I appreciate your advice. How long are you on the path?

I feel like this should be emphasized in my own words;

If you only want the fish, you will fail to see the catching. The joy is in the journey, not the destination. How long? matters not, focus on How to do?

1 Like

Thank you. What you say is true, and I hadn’t thought of it from that perspective. :thinking:

1 Like

Curious? How do you know my name?

As a living god, I’m omniscient. I know all things. :joy::rofl::joy:
When you reply to me, you name is given with the email notification. Perhaps you included it, when you setup your profile. :roll_eyes:

Perhaps

1 Like

I’m Tony, and I live in Ireland.