How did you even find this place?

Youtube. Sadly i did not go here first. But something pulled me here

1 Like

I blame @rin for popping my BALG cherry.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: You’re so welcome.

3 Likes

I originally found the church of Satan website far on the atheistic side so I left found the joy of Satan site and from there found EA Koetting and Raven aka Serpent’s Key on YouTube

1 Like

before BALG I was an active 4chan /x/ user

1 Like

yes I use 4chan still its no wonder I went straight into the demonic…

2 Likes

The name Azazel. Which took me to The Book of Azazel, and then I bingewatched E. A. Koetting’s Channel, among others, eventually realising this domain also had a forum. I look for occult forums now and then but somehow never found this one via that route.

2 Likes

This site gets people from 4Chan all the time lol. It’s probably Kek leading them here

2 Likes

i was searching information about naamah (her sigil and stuff) and end up being here, unlike most occult forums, this site is more dynamic and easy to get feedback and such

2 Likes

I watched videos of EA in the beginning. Do research on Google and i was here. Never left

2 Likes

top kek

1d8

2 Likes

download

1 Like

i found this place when i found out EA was doing this work. i learned from his works and i wanted to reach out and talk to like minded persons.

2 Likes

Damn I wish I had beat her to it lol

2 Likes

The demon I was working with at the time led me to this place when I asked where can I find people who work with demons without the extra dogma attached to it and here I was.

And LMAOOO, we should be friends for this @Mapachtli :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Unless you know me from somewhere else, I don’t think that is entirely possible LOL.

2 Likes

Haha i wasnt being entirely serious there, i’m glad she took your Balg cherry though

2 Likes

Yeah for once someone popped my cherry and I didn’t feel violated. LOL

3 Likes

I was recommmended by a witch names DACHA AVELIN who runs old world witchcraft. Shes awesome and powerful as well. I consulted with her when I was just learning and she said if I was willing to work with demons EA was someone I could learn from as well. Her bootcamps cost more then his do and shes building a forum like this at the moment. Ppl should check her out.

3 Likes

My brother directed me here, I knew nothing of EA. I connected with Lucifer and was like shit shit shit shit I’m seeing and hearing him. I thought I lost my mind. My brother is a medium and said nope he’s with you you’re not crazy take a look at this.

5 Likes