How did you even find this place?

As the name says.

Reason being, I have no idea how I found this place myself, it’s like my memory was wiped clean. I went back in my activity to try and jog my mind but nothing.

Also I see lots of first time posts like (exaggeration on) 'help me escape cthullus erotic tentacles, and I need a kill a guy and I can’t help but wonder how they found this place.

How did you find this place?

10 Likes

YouTube, Koetting’s channel

10 Likes

I stumbled onto Koettings YouTube videos a bit over a year ago, which isn’t too surprising considering the YouTubers I follow. And eventually I felt compelled to join this forum, though that was only about 2 months ago.

5 Likes

It seems for me that it was the spirits who woke me from my sleep, guiding me to and fro, showing me me the way- untill i came across BALG youtube. Then boom i bumped into Ahriman and here i am!

2 Likes

My mentor talked about becoming a living God a lot so I looked it up and stumbled down the rabbit hole

3 Likes

Ohh, just by happenstance.

2 Likes

The videos for black magick of ahriman kept popping up on my YouTube autoplay list.

4 Likes

Honestly I came here because I was trying to find more information on Azazel. I found BALG. And THEN I found Koettings videos :star_struck:

5 Likes

YouTube, E. A’s channel. I think the first video I watched was on demonology.

2 Likes

I forgot . I think I was searching online . But thank god I did

4 Likes

Well, back in the day (gods, that makes me sound old) EA had a website for the OAA, which I found accidentally when googling black magick. I ordered my copy of Questing After Visions through the site, part of which was EA’s short lived publishing house, Eternal Ascent Publishing. One day, a year or so later, when I went back to look for more books, I found it shut down. I googled ‘EA Koetting’ hoping he went somewhere else, and behold! I found this forum.

6 Likes

i was lurking the web one day looking for good communities with like-minded people and happened to stumble upon a link to this website somewhere, i forgot where almost instantly though which was a bit strange but i just shrugged it off :0

4 Likes

I was looking online for more information about Duke Sallos and one of the first links was to this forum. I found all the information about Duke Sallos plus so much more.

3 Likes

Back when I was in high school, we were in the computer lab and I decided to look up any books on magic that I could on amazon. No idea what drove me to it. I ended up finding a listing for Evoking Eternity for $25 and saving the link so I could order it later. A while after that, I decided to look up the author and found he had a few pages, a website, things like that. This was even back when they were really just getting started online with BALG so I’m glad I jumped on that early. So I’ve been here damn near since the beginning.

4 Likes

I look for occult forums.

2 Likes

Thanks to the Evocation of Bael’s video and perhaps other “causes” but that’s the one I’m sure about. It took a bit for me to know of the forum, I’m subscribed to another one but I keep coming here because… Become a Living God, how power oriented.

2 Likes

I found E. A. S videos and he mentioned the forum about 2 years ago I guess. I’ve been here for a while now.

2 Likes

I was researching demonolatry, which led me to discussions about some of the authors here, so I wanted to come check it out for myself.
I have also had trouble finding a LHP community that I feel comfortable with, but I feel at home here, so I’m glad I decided to join.

4 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

I saw Koetting in my dream when I was going through a crisis after getting my moms powers after her death x then I saw his videos and then I knew I was being called to BALG.What most of us don’t know about BALG is that Koetting not only marketed his forum successfully but there is also an encrypted message to reach out to practicing and non-practicing mages to come together.

Thanks to him not only have I made friends here who help me and advise me but I have become better and better in practicing various forms of magic since o joined x so for me this is the place where I began a new life :slight_smile:

7 Likes