How did you even find this place?

I was on the wired side of YouTube and the demonic hierarchy video showed up on my recommended list.

6 Likes

I stumbled across E.A Koetting’s YouTube channel and he mentioned the forum in his videos and bam, here I am.

1 Like

Glad you did. People like you and lady eva make this forum worthwhile. :blush: And sane too. :grin:

5 Likes

I wa re-reading works of darkness one night and started wondering what Koetting was up to these days. Some google-fu led to finding balg and thus, the forums. Also his youtube channel

3 Likes

old threads on another occult forum brought this place up a lot. it piqued my curiosity.

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate the compliment :blush:

3 Likes

Did you find BALG forum?

Or does the BALG forum find you? :smiling_imp:

I was googling stuff about how to become a goddess, as a joke not expecting results, thought the site was a pisstake or some weird PUA shit at first! :laughing:

Then started reading old newsletters and thought “Oh yeah, people as mad as me, FINALLY!” :heart_eyes_cat:

18 Likes

I was feeling lost and started thinking about becoming a Wiccan. I decided to take up the search for a matron Goddess. Somehow I got onto Lilith and through researching her I stumbled upon demonolatry. The term was one I’d never seen and I began researching it. That lead me to the Connolly books and demons in general. Somehow that brought me here and now I finally feel like things are beginning to make sense. Like home was always calling, I just had to be open to listening.

5 Likes

Pretty sure E. A and Timothy are quite grateful finding you too.

3 Likes

By chance or fate, I bumped into a cosmic portal when I was a young child. My subsequent research led me to many places, including BALG, though I didn’t join as a member. I didn’t have a good impression of it because then its reputation was pretty bad, to say the least, and I didn’t know enough to say otherwise.

Then, years later, I returned to seek advice. This place has been pretty great and I honestly wish I had joined earlier!

3 Likes

Yep, something about this forum and the way it has been magically programmed.

I fail to find forums with similar occult discussion agendas attractive because they are either spam threads or too judgemental.This is the only forum where we see sanity and neutrality and where one can actually make sincere friends.This may even be because of the magical programming as well as the excellent moderation of the threads for which we must praise @Lady_Eva

8 Likes

I don’t even remember how EA popped up on my YouTube… thinking… thinking…ah, of course. I was looking around at things about Lilith and saw the video EA did with the guy who wrote a poem about her for the second Anthology. My 19 year old brain was like " hey these hot dudes Know a thing or two about Magick and Entities, I’m going to watch more videos." Probably joined the forum a month later.

3 Likes

The long and short of it was from listening to a podcast, Truth Frequency Radio if i remember correctly that E.A. Koetting was on.

3 Likes

Lol, I found this by being curious about how people marry demons, spirits, etc. Just searching everywhere about any little information. Then I found one of @succupedia 's threads pop up. so I lurked here for a while before even creating a profile.

Yep, after all this time, that’s still something I’m interested in. :laughing:

5 Likes

I found this site by leaving no stones un turned.

2 Likes

I was watching Sevan Bomar’s videos and E.A. came up on the list.

1 Like

Through Adam Thoth. And I’m so grateful to him :grin:

4 Likes

Went to a crossroads at midnight and the spirits called to me

1 Like

Don’t know… Can’t remember when or how… Just found myself in it without knowing anything about it…LOL

1 Like

Repeated Google searches for first hand experience evoking demons. This is the online website with consistent good information, so I joined.

1 Like