How can I obtain money and fame

Hi I am an 18 year old who’s not had much of a great life experience, not complaining but not necessarily content with my life. I was wondering if anybody knew how I can make a pact or deal with an entity or even th devil himself for what I want. Thanks guys have a great day

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

2 Likes

Douse yourself in lemon juice as this aids invisibility and then go rob a bank…

Job done.

6 Likes

:joy:

You are not going to obtain money and fame with demons. What you will do, with their help, is move circumstances to help make your hard work pay off. Don’t expect to get something for nothing.

But first you have to learn how to properly evoke them. As was already pointed out to you, use the forum’s search function on the upper right. All the information you need to learn is provided all over this forum.

We’re a friendly bunch, but try to find information for yourself before asking questions easily answered with a simple search.

11 Likes

Got it boss :pray:t3:

2 Likes

If you’re willing to work your ass off, the gods are willing to help you out :slight_smile:

Do you meditate?

4 Likes

I’ve never meditated, would that help ?

2 Likes

Yes. You need to start meditating. If you can’t clear your mind, you can’t enter into the altered state necessary for magck.

Meditation is the minimum you need to start.

The simplest way is simply to place your awareness on your breath and follow it. Try for 5 minutes to begin and work your way up to 20 minutes daily.

6 Likes

Thank you, I’ll get on that right away

2 Likes

In the beginning, expect your thoughts to be all over the place. That is completely natural, so don’t let it frustrate you. Every time your thoughts wander, just bring them back to your breath. As long as you bring your focus back to your breath when you get distracted, you are meditating so don’t give up.

10 Likes

You guys seems so supportive, can’t wait to be part of this family (,:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

And try guided meditation on YouTube too, with binaural beats. It brings your mind to ease

4 Likes

You need to find something that can make you famous. Like a sport, music or something like that. Then, a spirit can make things easier for you but you also need to work your ass off. It’s not like you’re gonna wake up one day and be a rockstar because you made a deal with a spirit.

4 Likes

Got it boss :pray:t3:

1 Like

Hey man thanks for the advice, woke up today and began meditating as you instructed me :pray:t3: I found it somewhat easy to clear my mind and focus on my breath, occasionaly getting lost but always brought myself back, I felt every exhale as if a toxin was being removed from my body. For some reason when I did exhale a different part of my body would tremble, not sure what this means, but after my 10 min session just now I opened my eyes and felt a sense of relief and peace THANK YOU

6 Likes

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

if you can manage it, meditate both upon awakening, and before bed. Beginning and ending your day with meditation will greatly improve your focus and concentration, as well as helping to maintain your emotional equilibrium. It is a habit that should be kept for life.

After about two weeks of following your breath, you can move on to a more complex meditative technique, like one pointed meditation using a candle flame or a spot on the wall, but for now just focus on following your breath. Don’t rush things and the payoff will be great. Your ability to enter an altered state and hold it will be vastly improved, thus making your magick easier.

If you want, after your ten minutes of focusing on your breath, you can add a few minutes of visualizing basic shapes. Just picture a circle or square and try to hold it clear in your mind for as long as you can, but don’t strain.

7 Likes

That was funny as shut I can’t stop laughing… thanks for making my day…

2 Likes

Probably more than anything else. I would consider chanting as a skill worth developing as well. It’s foundational and carries over into the advanced techniques too.

4 Likes