How can I obtain money and fame

Go to the crossroads and find the black man, if you go with something you want mastery over he’ll teach you said skill :wink:

2 Likes

haha if only :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

A lot of magic is hidden in the simplicity within stories that you just need to decipher, hint hint there’s truth to what I said.

1 Like

You think if I believe hard enough and call him forth at any random cross roads at the same time he did, he would be able to aid me ?

Magick is truly in your head as well as without so try it without any doubts.

1 Like

I’ve almost got the money and fame thing for myself so I’ll let you know what I did when I feel like I’m rich and famous enough. Although fame is not really something I want but it’s probably going to be an inevitable side effect of the method through which I am using to achieve the wealth.

As The others have told you obviously won’t be selling your soul. But when you do start to work with spirits Bune and Clauneck are good for building wealth.

3 Likes

I highly recommend him/ her. Or Herm.

2 Likes

Appreciate the constant feedback guys :pray:t3:

The politically correct term is gender demonique. Lol

3 Likes

Oh dear lol

2 Likes

Hahaha you wont be able to contact anything until u can willfully leave your body and also lucid dream and have control over the pineal gland. Otherwise, you making bullshit contact and will get circumstantial results!

Welcome @PSILOCYBE. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

thanks so much big brother darknest knight. This information is helping me as well