How can I make demons manifest to physical appearance?

ummm nope, thanks for playing. I’ve seen this guy call people names and have it deleted. I’ve seen this guy repeatedly tell someone they are wrong and laugh as they just say okay that’s cool, we have different ways of doing it.

Don’t even try.

@Mercury, don’t let them get into your head, he likes to play that game, just ignore him.

This is a red flag of someone looking for supporters, don’t even fall for this bait.

Abusers, users and predators do this tactic. If he really had info to share he would do it here.

3 Likes

@Mercury
He was in another thread using images that others found to be copied from the internet as proof of covens that can turn into animals. He was trying to tell a fellow countryman that the witches in his country didn’t use magic, but were so powerful that nobody could dare stand against them. When given constructive criticism, he simply stated nobody knew anything. It’s not just you who picked up on his behavior and attitude, so don’t feel any type of way about it.

@Rutrib
Assuming you are not just @luxfero on a different account. I think you should seriously read more of the topics he has been a part of. I don’t doubt he has some experience and knowledge. The problem is that we are all here to learn from each other. If someone gives some info and preaches it as fact, fine. But you had better back it up with at least some subjective proof. When he speaks in different topics, he just says things as if they are fact and he doesn’t need to prove anything or provide any evidence (logical or eventual) because he just knows it to be true. This doesn’t lead to productive debate.

I understand you feel like he’s being targeted somehow, but I think if you take a step back and look at how he treats people who disagree with him, you can at least see that there is no mutual respect and points to respond to. It’s just statements presented as facts, and frustration when people don’t automatically assume he’s right. Perhaps it is because he’s not used to dealing with others who have their own experience in the occult?

PS. Nobody is so important that one needs to PM them to get an explanation for what they mean in a debate. If you can’t say it in public along with your points, just keep lurking and assuming you know everything.

3 Likes

What’s wrong is that there is a way to explain one’s own experience helpfully (not to mention, credibly), and a way to say

^ This adds nothing to the conversation and is empty, hollow, bragging.

I am closing this topic as it has derailed beyond any point of trying to fix it, and this is a formal caution to @luxfero & also @Rutrib that if your experience contradicts that of someone else, you abide by this forum’s rules and reply in a genuinely informative, rather than dismissive & arrogant, manner.

It’s good to be confident, but no-one can take you seriously if all you have to offer is derisory “lol” and “is so!” replies, they degrade the quality of the conversations on here, because rudeness always breeds bad feeling and naturally invites a response in kind.

Please bear this in mind in future.

11 Likes