How can I make demons manifest to physical appearance?

I can’t communicate with them.
And as offerings should I put something like candies on my altar which is in my bedroom and let it there?

2 Likes

Would you kindly explain what and how you understand ‘physical appearance’ to be?

Physical appearance takes a lot of work. Only happened for me once. I don’t need to see 'em anymore.

Al.

6 Likes

To make them manifest before my eyes. Maybe without me having developed senses.

1 Like

That can’t happen without having some good senses. In order to talk and learn from spirits, you really need to develop your astral senses first!

I mean, magic takes time, if you’re not willing to give it the time it needs, then you can’t get far. Many people give up on it, because they don’t have that kind of time, but as I said, there are some basics that everyone needs to do. For example, you can’t further develop yourself, before you develop your astral senses (which is also a part of your development).

3 Likes

Yeah! That’s what I call physical manifestation.

Sure, there are methods for it. But how brave and courageous are you? That matters.

If you call an entity like Satan, he may appear as a huge fire spitting dragon. And you shouldn’t give chance to fear at all. Hold your ground, welcome him and speak

You will see some of those 72 Demons in the Goetia appear as described. Fear, doubts, weaknesses, trembling shouldn’t be your friend, but courage. Yet never disrespect or speak rudely for it will be injury to your body and soul.

4 Likes

And things may get crazy at times. When you offered food as an offering to some of those goetia’s, they will eat and remain some for you. Some will call you to join them, like: Oh thanks, join me let’s eat together.

That is to tell ya the spirit is please with you. It’s totally safe. No harm will come to you.

3 Likes

So if I summon Satan I don’t need developed astral senses?
Also I doubt I will see him in the form of a dragon because I know his real form.

1 Like

Bind 'em, threaten 'em with a blasting rod and the shemhaphorash, and squish them into corporeal space. It has its caveats but the Lesser Key is the premier darling of modern occultism for a reason.

4 Likes

As mentioned above, there’s no single spell that anyone can Google and use to summon demons to physical manifestation just like that. It takes time and practice.

1 Like

Nah. It doesn’t require all that. Even the Spirits you call will help you develop it.

No, you don’t know his real form. And I don’t mean he will come as a dragon per se.

Like when I called him, it was in the hour of Jupiter, he came as a man, pleasant and calmly. But if called in the hour of Mars, then expect something terrible. That’s why I said you don’t know his real form.
He could come as a snake or appear as a mab first then take the form of a snake later on.

Those angels are more fascinating, they sometimes come with their beautiful wings, at times like a soldier ( I have seen Belial like that before), some come with a scroll in hand, some wand or fancy rod. You can ask about what they are holding, even ask if they can give you. But don’t play that way too much with a demon, at least not for the first meeting, except he already made you feel ‘at home’.

Who does that this days? Lol people are full of fear. But not me.

Sure.

3 Likes

But I do know his real form.

Lol I won’t argue with ya, it’s ok.

Even if they have various forms in which they manifest, they still have real forms. You can deny it how much you want.

Do I have to unpack the candies for the demons as offering?

I’ll bite.

How do you figure? Is the nature of spirits such that they are contained in a single “real” form?

For that matter, mind identifying your usage of Satan? Many people experience Satan as a variety of other gods, or as many at once. Some say it’s a title.

Have you met with Satan before? You know his real form? REAL form! Ah…lol well, the deeper you go the more you learn.

2 Likes

Satan is a noun and a verb (Satan). Satan, name of a certain Spirit.

satan, verb, adversary, accuser.

3 Likes

Just pointing out how many different viewpoints there are about what Satan is.

1 Like