How can I become a succubus (female)

And when you took over that poor lady’s body and get resuscitated, she/you will start touching her own boobs all the time? Poor family members.

8 Likes

Hmmm i don’t know what this male and female stories are, everything very feminine is problematic cause they arent really made for the real life and very masculine males normally itseems they don’t live long. Besides the gender stats depend from culture to culture. Body is ok when young men or women

2 Likes

You can’t be serious. I’m I reading this wrong or are you saying that females aren’t made for the real world? :open_mouth:

Where did you get such information? Surely, they live longer than males with health problems.

2 Likes

He is saying very feminine. No balance. Most people have some balance between femininity and masculinity.

4 Likes

Lol my topic is a bomb :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up.

2 Likes

Please keep in mind that my experience does not hold a candle to @anon48079295 in regards to soul transmutation. While I have gone through a process of it, I am still figuring it out. While it has opened doors to me, it has also left many periods of confusion and inner conflict as I have weed through the change.

A majority of what we identify as a soul comes from various religious and philosophical traditions, ranging from Plato to Chrisitianity. I lean more towards the idea that an individual has mutliple individual souls or at least parts of a greater whole that splits upon death. Could the nature of these parts/souls be transmuted into something else? Sure, but, as someone who went through transmutation during a pathworking with Beelzebub, I am not inclined to believe it would necessarily fulfill the needs that OP is looking for. Whether or not the individual would be aware of that transmuted soul’s life after death is unknown to me as well.

I apologize if this is not particularly helpful but it is the best I can offer.

4 Likes

Looking at my life, that would actually explain a fucking LOT! :laughing:

I think that’s true, I have a lot of traditionally feminine attributes but love tinkering with my car, building walls, and a few other things usually considered male pursuits.

Was that what you meant, @Rav? :smiley:

6 Likes

Because the advice is telling him to go to the astral and play pretend female which he wants physically which will not happen without surgery therefore he’s going to simply be playing pretend and it can quite possibly make them want it more and more of what they can’t have.

2 Likes

I mean what about cross dressing in ya own home… by ya self… or sneaking out… or something…

4 Likes

Pretty sure that’s not how this works.

2 Likes

cross dressing does not make you a women. Surgery is ok I guess, but who would want to be a woman without the perks like pregnancy?

2 Likes

Idk, who would want to be a man without being able to produce their own sperm? (My blood brother I guess…)

I don’t personally relate to issue, and since all other options have been rejected or they are unable to do them either do to personal reasons, or trying to learn to project, I think my pm said four years, so I was like well. Why not pretend for a minute then.

2 Likes

Soul transmutation as I know it is pretty serious stuff changing from male to female is perhaps less bad. I met souls that changed into bugs and all sorts of strange things and can’t go back to being human very easy, the one ended up having to chop up his soul into soul dust just to be able to reincarnate in hopes to become human again in thousands of lifetimes of bugs and re-spiritual evolution. So the succubus thing I don’t believe is for me, I’d see that as losing your soul, but if you change to female it could at least mean you will incarnate female next time around or at least much more likely to.

I’m not sure if it would change much in the astral, you’d have to learn soul travel well, and I know after years of being trans myself I still have dreams I am stuck in high school assume as my old gender, such is sort of the nature of dreams and to an extent the astral as well.

I’m not sure I know what you want and I’m not totally convinced you know what you want yet either, but I believe you are not enjoying life in your gender and wanting a lot more sexual happiness. Tell me more about what you want in PM’s and I will see what I can do.

2 Likes

It’s not very hard to reverse a transmutation there’s where the soul reverts back if it was never meant to change and there’s the deity that changed it reverting it back. The one having to chop up their soul or whatever might of been going about it the wrong way.

However they want to be physically female as spiritual female has a chance of furthering their issue with their physical body currently.

3 Likes

:+1: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Exactly, balance is important saying gender is on a scale from 1 to 10 i personally prefer the balanced ones 3 - 8 males or women gender indifferently of their biological sex

2 Likes

Hi thanks, reversing a spiritual sex change is a lot easier than reversing a non spiritual sex change, reversing surgeries do have some challenges so it depends on what you mean by easy or hard.

One thing I am finding is that we call up a spirit and then they do for us what we ask, but what we don’t see is what happens behind the scenes. Way more than you or I know I would suspect, one thing I have found, did you know this tends to come for a cost? A cost usually paid by the spirit? Okay to be clear I mean demon money. Reverse surgeries cost more that the normal surgeries. Right now I am making demon money and learning about how all that works. There are elements like a succubus but I’d rather do what I do than be a succubus, but there’s lots of demon money in that too.

Anyways the person who chopped themselves up was an eager beaver and had enough of living in hell and just wanted out, was also the person that turned themselves into a bug creature, he/she started with the sex change and it just got weirder, I hear he wasn’t totally happy about being chopped up obviously, but had a big part of him that was looking forward to reincarnating as bugs. Hell what a place.

3 Likes

In terms of soul transmutation, uh no it doesn’t cost anything regarding “demon money” o.o and no there’s no things going on behind the scenes with a soul transmutation lol. It’s clear cut, you request it, they choose to do it or not and what reason they decide to do it and if you agree to them lol.

It doesn’t involve currency, besides the infernal nation uses the same currency throughout the etheric/spiritual as their currency is universal currency or trading.

To reverse it doesn’t cost anything, it’s them removing the energy that triggers your soul to do the rest reverting itself back, sounds like said person really did do something wrong lol.

5 Likes

What does it look like?

1 Like