How can I become a succubus (female)

Sighs. I’ve known of the concept of taking over a dying body from the time I was a small child, and while I have no idea where I got the notion from, I do occasionally come across it once and awhile, now as an adult…but wouldn’t it take a tremendous act of faith, to hope you could accomplish that after death, particularly if you’ve not gained any magical skills whatsoever prior to death…

4 Likes

I would actually think about the consequences for the intruder. You’ll never know what you’ll encounter in that “weak” body, maybe its also a weak soul. Or a practicioner waiting for a snack to pull a weird Lazarus flex :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Interesting topic…

Speaking strictly as a layman, what we are essentially discussing here is transgenderism, which has a storied and long history in human affairs. Starting from ancient Sumer, where Inanna’s priests were generally transgender, all the way to modern Buddhist and Hindu cultures, there is plenty of precedent for transgenderism having a spiritual aspect. It is generally believed in these religions that the blending of male and female, a fusion of opposites, so to speak, achieves a higher spiritual end, and that those on the higher planes of existence, the ascended masters, Buddhas and whatnot are essentially genderless as they have gone beyond the duality of male and female.

4 Likes

I know that I don’t know everything I didn’t any know about soul transmutation that much, but as someone who been practicing for two, and half years I do know some things, like astral traveling, liquid dreaming, how to sense spirits through tingly feeling, just basic stuffs like that. But beyond basic stuff like what you guys and velenos be talking about not so much. So I admit I don’t know much like you guys who been at it for many years I’m still a newbie.

wet dreams? or you mean LUCID dreaming

8 Likes

See he knows things that even an experienced magician like you does not know. People call him unadvanced, but he may know a lot.

3 Likes

maybe, but from his past post you really cant tell, but then again I dont want to judge

2 Likes

I know you’re trying to play the devil’s advocate but you’re not helping, 2 years of practice is not advanced. You don’t help by throwing around might be and might not be. It’s not a bad thing to not be “advanced” but 2 years is still beginning no matter how much you want to pamper the idea of it not being, especially in something he didn’t know existed until coming to the forum.

Astral travel and lucid dreaming are basic things a bare minimum google search gets you, knowing terms does not equate to execution and there’s no such thing as liquid dreaming it was clearly a typo of lucid dreaming smh.

8 Likes

Might be. Might not be

4 Likes

It is a typo, don’t be daft. you know he meant lucid dreaming, so before he actually admits it you’d might want to not play dumb.

4 Likes

There’s not many physical options for a man to be a woman, other than this;

…but, before that to happen, you will go through an extensive psychological examination through counseling with therapists, psychologists and even have a talk with surgeons that do these kind of operations. This can last for months up to a few years, just to make sure your decision is 100% right for you.

What spirits can give you is the energy- and astral experience of how it feels to be a woman on a physical level. That is, if you have the ability to feel spirits and energies physically. These kind of experiences are temporary and is often on the hands of the spirits, at least in the beginning.

The more you’re aligned to energies and spirits through the ability to feel, the easier it is to experience the physical and sensational perspective of becoming something other than yourself. Your spirit, soul and astral body are changeable and can evolve to something more. Not your physical body.

5 Likes

Wish spirit should i contact to get such an experience :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Learn to feel energy first. Then you can have this experience. It may take some time.

1 Like

None, the astral is the plane of thought/imagination, you don’t need a spirit to do anything you can just go to the astral and will it, but I still believe it might be detrimental given it might worsen your desire and inability to become a woman physically.

3 Likes

no I mean liquid dreaming, for example there were one dream that I have met a female elf have very gorgeous, and attractive in the middle of the wood. Never caught her name, but she did smile upon meeting me in the middle of the wood. The forest were really amazing, and gorgeous like the Brazil’s rain forest, anyway it’s were the first time meeting an elf in the astral realm, or dream world. Whatever you called it, when u go to asleep at night it’s were amazing of course I were listening to Elven guided meditation videos while sleeping at night, so that might have something to do with, never less I did have a dream that night, or liquid dream, or astral traveling whatever you want to call it.

1 Like

There’s no such thing as liquid dreaming x.x literally nothing, what you’re describing is literally lucid dreaming. I gave you too much credit on it being a typo.

10 Likes

Wow I didn’t even notice its were a typo, my bad @anon48079295 oh well you right what I describing is lucid dreaming, which I meant to type

“Lilith is attached to my right arm” :sob::joy:

2 Likes

This doesn’t sound very realistic AT ALL.

Perhaps an entity will set up a sting to trick the magician. :smirk:

This is such an excellent point. Thank you @ChrisK

Why would it do that?

3 Likes

It doe snot have to sound realistic. It is something that can happen. The soul of the old person leaves the body and a new being swoops in and takes it.

1 Like