How can I become a succubus (female)

coins

2 Likes

@anon84896414 and @anon48079295
It is mostly just energy, but in our communication we have described several different kinds of currency and we use words like sugar coin, honey coin and dark coin. But those 3 would have many sub denominations under them. I mostly do sugar coin, I like honey coin too, and thereā€™s other stuff too I havenā€™t learned yet but look forward to it.

3 Likes

Greetings, I suggest you try to learn the art of shape shifting. If shapeshifting is possible on this plane. And if you want to become a women. But about succubus stuff, i have no knowledge.

1 Like

I think its not possible

Did you research it and tryd it? Or just assuming?

1 Like

Yes i researched

2 Likes

I believe it is possible. I think through lots of work you make make your body less dense to the point where it can shapeshift.
According to many people as you gain more chi in your body, your body naturally becomes less dense. So you could possibly do intense energy work,empowerment rituals for a long time and achieve this. You can also do it through more unconventional methods like dna activation/light body work which may take less time than relying solely on qi to lessen the density of your physical body.

3 Likes

In the last 5 years i searched everything that may help me to become a women and i can tell you shapshift

2 Likes

If im correct, you need first to master it on the mental then the astral after that on this plane.

3 Likes

Physical shapeshifting has nothing to do with astral shapeshifting lol. Astral shapeshifting is purely imagination and only requires the desire to do it, physical shapeshifting is reworking your entire body i.e biokinesis which even thatā€™s limited.

6 Likes

Hello, here with some latin things: Succubus and Inccubus do not refer to gender or genetalia. They refer to top/bottom during sex.

1 Like

Sorry if this is rude, but honestly do you think pregnancy is the only good thing about being a woman? Should infertile women just want to become men in your opinion? Since your post isnā€™t magick related I donā€™t feel bad that mine isnā€™t eitherā€¦

4 Likes

In my opinion there is nothing good about being a woman or a man. I was making a point that surgery wonā€™t be able to make him do anything that most biological females could do.

1 Like

Letā€™s say I have a good reason I either never was a human inside or I merged with an entity who is not.

To me, the best option would be to leave this reality without passing away. Iā€™ve met a few of my other versions who live in other realities.

There are two issues. I havenā€™t yet figured it out how to do it, and there is a person in this reality I donā€™t want to leave especially not if there is another solution.

So, how do I change my body without surgery?

Iā€™m not against surgery but it wouldnā€™t be enough. The way I see myself isnā€™t human. I donā€™t want a new body. I want to upgrade/evolve the body I have.

Iā€™m not talking about an idea for the weekend but my one and only goal. I will do what it takes. Iā€™m working on it already but maybe you know it better.

Any hint?

1 Like

No, thatā€™s the only bad.

1 Like

Maybe you can merge with one but then you will suffer in a male body even more.

2 Likes

What do you mean with merge with one and why will I suffer more

1 Like

ā€œdna activation/light body workā€

These two exactly what Iā€™m working on full time. It has to work. Period.

2 Likes

There has been a entity lurking around me or in me for a while. I call her demon assassin. Her colors are black, butter, and purple. She can appear as an insect humanoid with shiny chitin skin. She can look like thorns with magical symbols and eyes on her, like if she was a deadly plant.

It makes me suffer a bit every day that her smell isnā€™t on my body, neither is mine on hers as we havenā€™t met yet in a physical world. If we did I donā€™t remember.

My guardian angel is purple too, and often, she looks more like an octopus than how I imagined an angel. I saw her again and again for months before I realized she was an angel. Sometimes, it crosses my mind she and the demon assassin entity might be the same.

Either way, it makes me sad we didnā€™t sleep together physically.

Since I have more common in me with reptiles than with humans, I do everything to figure out how to transform my human-looking body.

The more non-human energy you have in you, the more embarrassing it is to look like a human, even if you love your body, which I do.

Thatā€™s why I want to upgrade it or unfold its capacities instead of getting another.

By the way, if you want to be a woman, be a woman. It starts in your mind.

At least, change your clothes. It does help. If you cannot, change your underwear. Also, remove all your body hair. You will feel the difference in an instant.

3 Likes

Big d**k energy :joy:

3 Likes