How can I become a succubus (female)

I was trying to spare the worst parts! :scream_cat:

11 Likes

And this:

15 Likes

Older women’s bodies:

5 Likes

I was not thinking to kill a woman but to posses for sometime or to enter a near dead body😅

2 Likes

It is said, that it takes about ten years before someone becomes an expert in any area.

6 Likes

Yeah, there absolutely is… in that horror movie that woman did it, over and over and kept herself young, by tragically luring another into a magical trap… uuuh… wait… that was a movie, wasn’t it? I confused reality with movie, sorry.

What I want to say, is, it’s no solution, to try to escape the reality, by looking for things, which are equally as far from reality, that they won’t be likely or possible.

I’m not trying to lessen what you are going through, but please, consider this…

People, regardless of gender and often unrelated to gender issues, have to live with bodies which are a horror to them. They have to find a way to somehow deal with it, physically and mentally. There are definetely methods, which can help someone to be more happy with the current situation, even if it’s not optimal or sometimes even tragic.

People happen to be or become blind, they happen to come on this earth, with no arms, or legs or neither of both, they have some incureble illness which makes every hour or sometimes every minute of their lives unbearable. And yet, often, these people find ways to be happy.

As bad gender issues are, you still probably have a healthy body, and there is a way to learn to appreciate that and be thankful for this. When a person learns to see, how there are things worse and could be worse, this helps to lessen mentally the stress and the struggles one goes through.

Trying to escape from reality cannot be a solution, and neither will solve the issue. It’s not much different, than those taking drugs, to escape from their situation. Rather, as hard it may seem to do so, only dealing with the current situation at hand, is gonna be a longterm help, in whatever way this may manifest.

6 Likes

Lol I’ll be honest this scared me because I was not expecting it while scrolling down :laughing:

10 Likes

I changed the title to reflect what awaits them if they dare enter

7 Likes

lol

bruh it’s not hard being a woman in the astral, we all have feminine energy inside of us, tap inna that shit

2 Likes

Having feminine energies doesn’t correlate to being a female in the astral, your imagination is what does it, the astral is the plane of thought/imagination you just imagine it and it becomes, it doesnt require any associations with feminine or masculine energies lol.

And having feminine energies have NOTHING to do with actually being a woman lol.

There are women who are dominantly masculine in energy and men who are dominantly feminine in energy lol.

4 Likes

This sounds like a task for one who is advanced beyond the capabilities of issam and most magicians. Imo, it is impossible to completely change your soul. Perhaps you could change parts of it. Even if it was possible to completely transform it, that would be something that only the best of the best could do.

I agree with @Lady_Eva . This could make him more uncomfortable.

Two and a half years of practicing magick can equate to nothing.

You cannot lose your soul. Can you rip your heart out and still live? Perhaps you’re talking about transmutation, though.

@DarkestKnight explained that you cannot lose your soul.

Imo, Issam isn’t seeking to be changed into a female. It looks like he just wants female aspects of himself. That’s not far off from what a lot of people here on BALG are doing. Personally, I would never recommend that he does anything with magick to address his issue.

Before ever consulting magick, one should change their real self and the rest automatically follows. I know it’s not always that simple.

Does it matter? Isn’t everyone just neutral in the astral; some can be lights, just energy, or perhaps a spirit animal.

This is a bad assumption. It’s not easy to use magick to collect money.

No

No

2 Likes

You tagged the wrong thing, as I was asking him that question because I know it would not correlate.

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I was agreeing with

1 Like

Lmao, perfect

3 Likes

Look on the positive, its camouflage!

3 Likes

Maybe for the next time I go crawling through a jungle… :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Look into trong jug. You have to be unlinked from your own body before you can kick out someone else’s soul and take their body. Even if you are trying to take a dying body your own soul still has to be unlinked.

1 Like

Learn soul travel and after you die, you can wait around in hospitals looking for women who are being resuscitated. Maybe they drowned in a pool and heart stopped. Then while they are being resuscitated, you can snag the body(assuming it is compatible with you)

1 Like

uuuh…

5 Likes