How Belial came to say "Hi" to me this morning

That one’s a funny one.

I have a morning routine which consist of:

• Banish (using the Sword Banishing ritual from the Gallery of Magick)
  • Opening the 6 Ways (learned that from Aidan Wachter) and asking each corresponding Archangel to guard each gate
  • Offerings for allies already here or coming from the Gates
  • Whatever current work I’m doing those days: in the moment I’m working with Nitika with the Magickal Cashbook from the Gallery of Magick with which I had a first incredible result (I receive 1000 € cash in hand whereas I only asked for 500 € to Nitika!).
  • Closing the gates, thanking the allies and each Archangel

Now the funny thing is that when I closed the North Gate, instead of saying “Thank you Uriel” I spontaneously and out-of-the-blue uttered “Thank you Belial” and that just cracked me up! xD

I feel that Belial waved at me, telling me I could work with him for my money purposes (and maybe other things?!) so I found that really interesting. Moreover that I really didn’t think of him consciously since I don’t know when and really have done zero working with him ever!

So, I just opened a bunch of tabs on the forum to get a bit more acquainted to Belial and will proceed with an evocation whenever I have the time and energy.

I’ll keep you posted, but also greatly welcome any tips and suggestions to approach him respectfully and have a good time with him. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome! Hail Belial! :smiley:

2 Likes

BTW I just remembered we’re entering New Moon in Scorpio!! :open_mouth:
What a proper time to be contacted by the Scorpion God himself!

1 Like

I love your morning routine.

i just finish a ritual with Nitika and my thoughts was on Belial.Open the forum and reading this​:smile::grin:

What the…! :open_mouth:

1 Like

So yesterday, for the New Moon in Scorpio, following what I thought was a contact from Belial I proceeded with the following rituals:

• Sword Banishing
  • Master Protection Ritual (also from the Gallery of Magick, 1st day on 33)
  • Opening the Six Ways
  • ReClaiming Rite (last of a daily practice done since last New Moon)
  • Dressed a red candle with oil and mugwort (I don’t have any black candle anymore, and mugwort is the only herb I have too).
  • Flashed Belial’s sigil and made a small blood offering with a lancet
  • Poured a glass of red wine
  • Spoke and sang the Hymn to Belial from @Xag_darklight
  • Spoke a little bit telling him why I summoned him and sat down in silence waiting for any sign

From the moment I flashed his sigil I felt a shift in the room, something unusual, a bit unpredictable somewhat.

In meditative silence I was waiting for a manifestation, or a message, but didn’t “hear” anything. I stayed like that maybe 20 mn or so. Eventually I spoke again and told him what I’m looking for in my life.

I then “heard” his quite soft voice telling me to masturbate and give him my sperm on top of the glass of wine while looking at his sigil and simultaneously visualizing what I want.

So I did. Shooting “ITZ RA CHA BELIAL” at the moment of climax.

He “told” me my wish will be fulfilled before the next New Moon and invited me to drink a sip from the glass of red wine to “seal the deal”.

He also “told” me he will show me how potent magick is once my wish will be fulfilled and that he could teach me more after that.

Honestly, his energy feels so alien to me, I’m not soooo sure I wasn’t just speaking to myself and tricking myself but eh! That doesn’t prevent me to enter the game fully, play my part with enthusiasm and be open for transformation!

I’ll keep you posted once the wish is fulfilled!

EDIT: oh and my tarot card of the day this morning after the ritual is the Ace of Cup. Funny as I’ve been sharing a cup with Belial! And yeah, he promised me something related to my relationships… :smiley:

His voice isn’t soft with me it’s that manly strict father but speaking in a kind yet stern tone

“You’re not listening boy…” I am aware everyone perceives spirits differently depending how the spirit chooses to manifest so I think that’s cool either way.

1 Like