~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

No, they were not. Some of them was my good Demon friends, just sometimes it happenes when… you know… the things are became too good, wild and you lost control. :roll_eyes::wine_glass: As They did…

Never been scratched but I heard it hurts a lot. I been pulled out of bed and suffocated by having something sit on my chest.

Yes, these can be freakin’ weird experiences. I know them very well, for some reasons all entity around me was god damn sexual. And I did not know the true reason of it.

My first sex act with a Demon happened when I was 12 years old. And from that age, it is regular.

4 Likes

Thats possible it could have been another human being or there could be another race. There are so many races that exists when I first got into the occult I was shocked to hear the fairies are real and goblins and elves and many others mythical beings

6 Likes

It could have been a human being. Sometimes others have gifts and they do not know they could masturbate think about you and project to you during their sleep. They would wake up the next day thinking it was all a dream.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m going to see how these next few nights will be. I know you just stated you had something similar happen to you, where you woke up and it still felt physical, did you feel like it was a demon/angelic entity or did it feel human ?

1 Like

It felt like he was a succubus I regret for making her leave I was a Christian at that time and I thought she was the devil or something like that.

I’m tried to get her back I did that letter of intent but nothing happened.

You should not fear that being remember you are a god.
You can simply tell it to stop and it’s enough. If it keeps
happening try the Lesser banishment ritual of the pentagram

9 Likes

In my case it is does not seems like to me that I can telling “stop” to Belial, by the way. :laughing::wine_glass:

Either way yes, you are right with this part. Agreed. )

2 Likes

Thank you for that and the video :fist:t2:

1 Like

I adore when they leave physical marks. It always makes me feel precious. My favorite by far was an intense burning and marks that looked like I’d been bitten by a snake. I vibe strongly with venomous spirits. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ve had a “sex dream” a few years ago mentioned in mt first finding the Balg forum -dec.18

1 Like

I used to wake up with marks on my body never considered why though. Long time ago

Yes had the suffocation before too

1 Like

Fuck’em it’s that simple!

1 Like

I’ve just found it hard to breathe before, never suffocation because my whole body was put to work

1 Like

You are not allowed to do THAT

Last night I evocate King Belial, because We have things to discuss about.

I was in hurry, because I was late, too late. While I walked across a big richly decorated but grey and cold, stone “corridor”, I felt His presence in the grand door’s other side. The door has opened before me, and I saw Him.

Naked Demons was everywhere. Men and women as well, and the near ones hugged are His feet, thighs while He sat “above” me on His Blazing Throne, waiting for me. I took a deep breath before I welcomed Him.

I asked for His apologize, and after the formality, with His single move, pose changeing, the Demons around us slowly retreated, left alone Us, together. I came up to His Throne, and He asks me, to sit down. I just starred at Him and His Throne, but then I decided, and simply take my place on the Arm of His Throne, while my bare, smooth feet slide slowly between His legs, insolently, playfully but at the same time, tenderly.

Here is the fast sketch of my clothes

We started talking about what we wanted before, why we’re was there. Time just rushes on.

We’re drank from one beautiful chalice (Both of us used that one), something strong, sweet liquid layed on that. Then He told me after He finished the story:

Well this is the reason, why I can’t make you mine, before Abaddon would do it.
I smiled, and I started moving my silky feet between His legs
So… You can not touch me. You… have to wait, huh?
He smiled as well, and moved my hips on groin. I was scared - because I kept the pact between Them in my mind - but the way how He touched me and played with my increasingly sensitive skin (with my waist, hips, buttocks, thighs) was alluring.
Do not forget your pact! - I sighted while I felt His finger slowly slips under my “clothe” - Please, stop it! - I touched His face and neck gently but protested.

He smiled, and glanced at the sweet material of the chalice, became frightfully quiet to me, for some second. Then suddenly…
He poured out the sweet, hot drink on to my groin, then spreaded open my thighs, and:tongue::wine_glass:

I tried to resist, asked Him to stop and let me free, but how the seconds passed, slowly, I became addicted to the feeling, and deeply inside me, I wished for more. The feelings are swirls inside me, just like the growing lust. With my hand, I gently touched His cheek, strokingly and whispered (with some panted moans) Him to stop it, I’m not “allowed” to do this, and He neither. A King must keep His words, anyway.

He looked up to me, with His hand He still played with me, but leaned closer to give me a long, tasty kiss, mixed with what sweet, strong alcohol and with my body fluids.

The pact “saved me” at this time (sadly, somehow).
Goddamn it, Belial , you should fill my mouth with your… before… :tongue::eggplant::milk_glass:

:black_heart::wine_glass:

14 Likes

All i can sat is: shhhiite! Is thi in astral dream? Or were you awake

2 Likes

I was totally awake, Dear. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::black_heart: I usually connecting to Gods with this form. I see Theem, feels Them, I can touch Them and They can touch me, too.

8 Likes

I see the gods in different ways outside of astral…I have a really intimate connection with lady Bastet

4 Likes

My most intimate relationship is with Abaddon and Lucifer. My Godself is Belial’s wife (this is what we’re talked about, Our History), but our relationship not that “soft” and “tender” mostly like with these two above.

3 Likes

My Godself is Bastet’s consort though if I’m honest here when it comes to anything with sex…she’s more dominant. VERY dominant at times. Though she is still docile and loving, gentle even while being dominant

2 Likes