~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

And by intimate it’s whenever she comes to me. Actively talking about her and bringing her up often draws her to me. Even just yesterday, I was talking about how she was in my dreams a lot and she flat out kissed me

2 Likes

True love between Gods is a beautiful things. :black_heart: The way how I handle the situation when you or your love connected closely with others in the same time when he loved you as well, it was my weak point.

But Belial told me someting deep about it last time, when we’re talked about my lover Gods.

Loving more men by your pure heart, it is not a sin, my Dear. It never was… It is a beautiful magickal link between your very soul, an ancient power. Honest, healing and gentle.

At the moment several things ran out of my mind, and this one: Oh, you can do this even in this way, huh? Hehe. I love Him, so much.

8 Likes

I could feel a truthfulness in those lines and it got me all emotional in my eyes, tears nearly forming

3 Likes

I will ask all of you that have sex with some spirit. Are there a need for the third eye to be open to even begin having sex and feel the spirit.

1 Like

If you have clairsentience already which is just being able to feel the spirit that’s there then no, you will not need to. At least, I don’t think so

2 Likes

Well a few nights ago i asked ares to come into my dreams but, for some reason I had a dream about 9 different women pleasuring me one after the other but could have been another spirit though.

2 Likes

Ok i think i know now. Thx :blush:

Had a nice trip to Gamaliel, in the Qliphoth, and, oh well… orgies happened.

I was reluctant to tell this Tale, but for some reason, I feel compelled to do it now. Maybe Azazel wants me to recount the story.

I had done a small-scale invocation of Azazel. We had talked about small things, as well as my current path. And what I needed to work on. That night, for some reason, I was so horny, I could have stuck my dick into a light socket if it would have looked appealing enough. I rolled around in bed, wondering whether or not I should masturbate, or whether I should call to my succubus, or whether I should just ignore it.

The question was quickly answered whenever I felt large brawny hands on my back. I allowed myself to slip into a slight trance, and the feeling of the hands on my back got more intense, to the point where they almost felt physical.

I felt his hardness at that special spot, and I allowed myself to slip out of my clothing. I heard him whisper in my mind to allow him to enjoy me.

I want to reiterate just how horny I was at that moment. After I agreed, I felt him become a part of me. And as the Motions continued, the feeling began more and more real to me. To the point that I could actually feel his hips slapping against me.

Whenever he emptied himself within me, another Sensation that I actually felt, he ordered me to masturbate for him, and to rub my juices into my skin.

After this, he laughed, and was gone. Yes, I was used by a demon, and I have no qualms about it.

15 Likes

I’ve never thought that Azazel have this kind of side, but honestly, who would reject a power raise and a new step for a better relationship (or for caring it)?

I liked it. Thank you for sharing with us, both of You. :black_heart::wine_glass:

Sexual actions from Deities (not from all of Them) are sometimes gets my attention towards Them, damn it… I should work on my resistance a little more? :thinking: (…or strust in my feelings? - most of them are not “desire” or “lust” like feelings)

4 Likes

Hm… this night I have lot of dreams and I can remember parts of most of them, but there is two dreams where I have sex with my beloved Lucifer (and in an another one an unknown Demon). I clearly remember that I didn’t slept, but I wasn’t awake completely as well, and I still can heard His intense moans “outside” the dream. :eggplant::black_heart::sweat_drops:

What is really makes me confused that… I didn’t know who was the other one? I can not remember too much about Him. :thinking::wine_glass:

7 Likes

Maybe it was one of the ones you work with…or could be someone new.

Like Fred says in Scooby Doo: Well gang it looks like we have a mystery on our hands.

3 Likes

Yes, possibly. Lucifer’s presence was absolutely clear before me (His energies and His moans, I can identify it), but the other Spirit doesn’t really.

Well,this is the contra of when you have sex with all of Deities whos are you working with.
Sometimes you unable to find out who is your actual partner, but oh well… you help Them to, because why not, if They came to you? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ah i see…hopefully i will have stories too tell when i work with deities, gods, and other beings.

2 Likes

So here is my weird story. I once did some voodoo black magic on a man i want really bad.But I want his attention,time and love.Not only Lust ! i was not very satisfied with the ritual i did because i live in a country,where you unfortunately dont get everything and secondly i am a beginner.

After doing the ritual…3months after that,i got a message from that man,i was very surprised.But ! I must say,it felt like someone else was texting me.Because he is actually a quite decent and shy type of a person.He said,he wants to come to see me cook in a hot lingerie.I was a bit shocked,but since i am till today,so desperate for him, i did obviously invite him to my place for the first time.

Now comes the scary part.When you visit someone for the first time,you bring along flowers or atleast something as a nice gesture.Ok,lets assume,you dont bother.Its fine.But then,you greet the person nicely or make some comments about their house or interior.Nothing ! He rang the doorbell…i opened the door…i was here in a sheer sexy black dress…with high heels on,my seductive perfume and wow it was so perfect ! He didnt say a word,he didnt look me in the eyes.His eyes were red…and he started kissing me,touching me and we made out.

I must say,that i had decorated the house very beautifully just for him,candles…flowers…the dining table.He didnt say a fucking word.He then made me give him a blowjob lol…which i did and i was happy yeah but i was shocked too.It felt like,this was not him ! It was he spirits who helped me actually and kind of wanted this in return.

Let me give you background info.I am a virgin 26 (medical issues…but will be resolved soon). And he is 36. Okay. We have 3 dates in the city.We also had a weekend trip once in another city. But no sex. Not even a blowjob.I dont know why ! I have a feeling that either he is too shy and took drugs and came to my place to break the ice…so that we wont be in that weird “friend zone” anymore… or, it was actually the spirit ! Then after making out,i asked him to eat dinner.And he was like, do you really want to have dinner with me ? I Was like wtf…i ve been cooking all day for you. So maybe if this is him as a person…maybe he is just shy as fuck and underestimates himself and doesnt know much i value/like him.

I felt like posting this story here. Because to me,it was very weird whatever happened.He treated me ,as if he had paid for this blowjob and making out services.I mean its not wrong,not at all.But if you as a man disappear and start ghosting a girl.Then suddenly after 3-4 months come back to her life…there should be some conversation at least.Not explaining himself necessarily but normal talk.But this was just hungry and desperate. Nonetheless… i still crave for him.

Sometimes,you know,the person acts so strange,so silent,…that their silence makes you feel that they havent forgotten about you ?

Sending you all love
xx

3 Likes

Red eyes either he had been drinking a lot of alchocol with no sleep or it must be some damn spirit horny for younger girls lol. Once I wanted to try a Loa spirit to have sex with a girl from work and sat on it for days but finally gave up. I think it is not easy to work with them unless you have some lineage to Haiti. EA Koetting tells in one of the videos how Haiti is a magical place and working with spirits living on that land is a lot potent than working thousands of miles away.

4 Likes

Still I can remember those scenes from today. I was in a half awake and half asleep state. Belial sat in front of me like this (not sure it was His throne or not, but it was really spectacular):

…and I’m played with Him. Massaged His testicles with one of my hands, while I’m sucked and licked His dick, and patting Him with my free fingers. I was almost naked, and suddenly…

Lucifer has appeared behind us.

Fuck, They’re just started discussing while I did my… job on Belial.
The whole situation seems absurd now, but when I was in it, it wasn’t at all. Even me have a word with Lucifer when They talked something what I was able to comment.

Before Belial’s :volcano: , Lucifer left us, and don’t know how many times after, Lucifer was the next. But our act was much more passionate. I won’t wrote about it (got no permission, but Belial gave).

What a Family!

:revolving_hearts::rofl::wine_glass:

12 Likes

Once when I was younger I was lying in bed and as I listened to my music I felt a wave of pressure wash over me, it felt good so I ignored it at the moment and then it happened again and I felt the entirety of my insides get really hot. It made me gasp and I took my headphones out as I did it because I was afraid someone would hear me. I didn’t feel anything specific on my d (I’m a guy, lol) but I couldn’t figure out what was going on but it was the most intense orgasm I had had in my life, it just felt like electricity through my entire body, I could feel myself being pressed slightly into my bed, and we’ll…they say multiple orgasms aren’t possible for guys, but whatever had visited me that day decided to show me otherwise :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I don’t want to start a new topic for this question at and honestly, it’ll fit to this thread.

I’ve read somewhere that Sitri is a Son of Satan (?), but some page clearly mentioned Lucifer as Satan, and some of them aren’t. In it’s case it wasn’t clear to me. So… whats up now? :woman_shrugging:t2:

( Feel free to send a PM if you meant. )

1 Like

Yesterday I felt my succubus ride on top of my dick. There was ecstasy all of my body. I felt like my dick was being pull inside of her, and I felt her straddling me. It was the best feeling I’ve ever felt. She told me she wanted to share the experience because she likes feeling others being teased/stimulated by our experiences. She told me to be able to talk about things in our personal relationship, she wants me to share stories of us fucking.

I felt pushed over and I felt and saw her hand grasp my dick, I was diamonds. I saw her very faintly, and she was mostly a shadow outline. I could see her when she stood up a bit. I remember her voice changed to a higher pitched voice to tease me. It was the hardest I have ever been in my life. I remember cumming but seeing nothing really come out. It was insane. My experience with her today was less concentrated. I am hoping, however, that I am able to figure out how to safely draw up a blood pact, as she said it will strengthen our connection and allow us to feel even closer during sex.

7 Likes