~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

This was years ago…

Spontaneously I can project and lucid dream. I can command a lucid dream quite well but have trouble initiating and sometimes holding the actual state. I used to be much more proficient when I was younger, anyway…

I’m not sure if this was a lucid dream or spontaneous astral projection.

It was vivid, more real than real. I was in the sky it felt like. The sky was a pretty clear blue and there were clouds around. I think we were on a cloud. Cheesy I know xD

There was a line of five or six men with a powdery electric blue skin tone, bald, very muscular and large. They almost appeared transparent, but they were solid. They looked like Titan characters from a movie about their mythology or something. I was in awe of how mainly featureless but perfectly sculpted their bodies and faces were. When the first came up to me he grabbed me in a hug and kissed me deep with his tongue. It was super loving. He ran his fingers through my hair and rubbed my back carressing me. When he entered me it wasn’t fucking, it was the best love making ever, and the motions and carresses and energy was so electric I could taste it speeding through me.

Have you ever touched a battery with your tongue and felt that zing? That’s how my whole body felt, and 10x more intense between my legs.

My mind was blank with ecstacy and I just held on to the strong body and enjoyed the love. When he stopped he kissed me again and went to the back of the line. The next one that looked identical came up to me and did the same. And the next after him the same. It was like I was getting a train ran on me by alien Greek god clones or something. I could feel everything more vividly than while awake. And holy shit when I woke up I felt incredibly energized, and I was in heat for like a month afterword.

Still don’t know what that was or what they may have been, whether just my imagination or otherwise. That was prior to my studies in occultism becoming substantial and way prior to any rituals or energy work. All I had done at that time was chi manipulation in martial arts. Who knows lol

13 Likes

Dang! That’s like your own private Thunder Down Under review but with benefits. A cool story that’s very hot!

5 Likes

All of these great stories make me remember that last night I went to bed and nothing happened. Or the night before that, or the one before that…

How sad am I! You guys are rocking the astral bedposts.

10 Likes

I’ve had sex with Aphrodite, Nahemah, and Nethysis. As well as Lilith in the astral realm. Masturbation is key to turn them on.

9 Likes

I’m not kinky like that either lol. I’ve never swinged, had threesomes or participated in orgies or anything. It’s not particularly a fantasy of mine or anything. I think my astral body may be kinkier than I am xD and reaaaaaly reeeaally like lots of attention xD

5 Likes

Well. Up until recently (thanks to the help of quite a few members here) I’ve had a dark entity lording over my whole being. So definitely never had anything like that happen. But this is certainly an interesting thread.

1 Like

No one bothered to reply :roll_eyes:

Interesting :heart_eyes:
Any idea of what he looks like?

1 Like

No my Astral senses are not developed yet ~

2 Likes

So tempted to summon a succubus possibly a incubus lmao I like the idea of a succubus better tho :umbrella::umbrella: but it would be hard to not give her my blood they can be obbessive after feeding them blood (so I heard) but a demon orgy definitely on my bucket list

8 Likes

When meditating and contacting Ma’at i had a sexual sensation same goes for Kali.

2 Likes

So freakin’ hot!

2 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

Has anyone had any gay experiences?

2 Likes

I had an experience with a female presenting demon before. So yes, gay in limiting, human terms I suppose. I’ve also had hermaphroditic experiences…

I know @Encore19 has gay experiences as well…

2 Likes

when i asked azazel what i could do for him, he said “hm just give me your ass” and i was like… what
i just know that i woke up with all my body sore in the following morning and i don’t remember anything

11 Likes

Kinky @anon34533336

And yes I have @HermDemon and @thestrangescientist :wink: Feel free to PM or read my journal for information.

1 Like

I will share one of my sex story with baphomet
I was in my room he lift me high on the wall
And we had make love
After when we had done i fell on the floor
That was awesome

7 Likes

you mean your physical body?

1 Like

No my real body

1 Like