~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

very cool. :slight_smile: how high on the wall were you?

1 Like

Very high but not quite touching the seeling :slight_smile:

1 Like

did you summon baphomet or work with him before or did he just come himself?

1 Like

He come by himself :slight_smile:

1 Like

daum you lucky girl :slight_smile: cheers

2 Likes

if you want next time he comes try to ask how you can have all his power and knowledge. that should be fun too

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

you’re welcome. the world is awesome because of people like you. do you have any other sex stories? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t tell you.It is private😉

Yeah the time i had consumed my marriage with my husband baphomet in my bed it last long that time but he had bite me then the morning my body was sore and i had blue on my chest that was awesome

5 Likes

Very hot!

2 Likes

I look forward to this aspect. I’m still waiting for my pre-consultation session. Both JD and I have had conflicting schedules. I’m so excited!

1 Like

I had my consultation last night. An amazing experience. I really liked JD! What a totally cool and gifted man. My ritual is this weekend. Totally psyched!

2 Likes

This is a little hard to believe. Not saying it’s not true. How exactly did you make this happen?

Did this all happened in a lucid dream or did you astral project

I thought of Asmodeus before I went to bed. i tried to focus my thoughts on nothing but him and my goal. Then I fell asleep and felt like I was dreaming and the encounter I mentioned happened.

But when it was over I felt myself return to my body so that’s when I realised it wasn’t just a dream and I left my body.

I know it seems farfetched but the whole goal of magic is to unite all of yourself your body and spirit so you will be aware when you die. You practice in the physical realm until you find yourself doing the same thing in dreams and out of body. That shows the knowledge has sunk in.

6 Likes

Many years ago, there was a being coming to me, stealing me during my dreams and forcing me. One night I woke to find him on top of my back, me in a headlock. I calmed myself and I demanded to know his name. He sighed and gave it up. I thanked him and he left and never returned. Names are as you say…

6 Likes

I cannot say it’s a sex story exactly…but one night I had called Asmoday (2nd evocation). I was singing to him and my candle was intense bright. I asked him to touch my shoulders. There was a long pause and he said, “I cannot, I am not allowed to anymore.” (1st evocation he had been touchy)… Then he suddenly departed and Enki Ea/Shiva was present, uncalled, very intense presence. HE put his hands on my shoulders and I felt him pressed against my back, and that’s how he had always done. His hands slid down over my chest, resting atop my breasts. Nothing more. The touch energy was pleasant. It soon ended. I couldn’t help but feel a sense of belonging. Ancient memories…

12 Likes

I can just see the evocation.

HAVE COME, WHY DID YOU CALL?

“I’m fucking horny, use me and make me cum!!!”

I OFFER ENDLESS ENLIGHTENMENT, THE MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE, BUT YOU WANT ONLY MY DICK?

" I didn’t stutter, the universe can wait."

33 Likes

#dead
Lmao

4 Likes