Hiya, a new user! šŸ‘‹

I would like to discuss about my experiences with my Incubi. I feel shy as I type this but I donā€™t feel embarrassed about it at all.
A little about myself Iā€™m 20 year old straight female. I come from a religious ethic background (I donā€™t like giving too much info just to protect my identity). I knew about demons, spirits, fairies etc from a early age.

On with my story I never played with ouija (sp?) boards because I donā€™t mess with those dangerous shit (EVER!) plus I didnā€™t meet him through a spell. So basically I met him on one of his nightly visits when I was like 12 1/2 years old. I was currently in lower (middle) school at the time. I felt him crawling on my bed and sat up checking if anyone was there but there was no one (duh). It did this a couple of times before I started slapping my duvet in frenzy. I started to freak out but I think he went away afterwards. Sorry I have a very bad memory. He would visit me on random nights but not all the time. He was really gentle and I felt him stroke my hair all the time then I started having these bizarre sexual dreams. It still makes me laugh when I remember my first lucid dream, it was so weird almost a cheesy sex scene. He had golden blonde hair and he looked like the same age as me, we were both completely naked. I was seriously freaked out even in my own dream and I told him along the lines of ā€œNo, I donā€™t think this is right we shouldnā€™t be doing this.ā€ But he reasured me that we should then he pushed me back onto the bed. Then I woke up in the morning feeling confused but I felt good at the same time. So thatā€™s how I lost my virginity. Just so you know it felt like I was watching it as the third person as if I was watching it like a film. Everything about it looked ethereal and the amptosphere had a golden and soft setting.

So yeah thatā€™s my first experience I donā€™t want it make too long I will try to make other personal stories in short forum threads. Thank you for reading and sorry if it sounds a bit rubbish since itā€™s my first time on here. And I would love to hear your experiences too. :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi there, nice to see a new face. :slight_smile:

There is a rule on the forum that new members need to post on this thread: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum - #3559 by Tmv92a It doesnā€™t have to be long at all.

A lot of people have success stories on here, with sex and other matters. Personally Iā€™ve been successful in healing myself and I have self-initiated into a tradition. Too many to summarize on here, they can be discovered as you explore the site. Iā€™m still finding new stories from a few years ago although Iā€™ve had my account for a year and some.

Enjoy your time here.

5 Likes

Welcome to our family! Learn, share and enjoy! @Si-Chan

1 Like

Hello, sweet one. I lost my virginity to a demon, so I understand the feels.

Here are a couple of threads that may be of interest to you:

There are many, many threads about incubi on this forum. Just click the magnifying glass at the top right hand corner, and search ā€œsuccubi incubiā€ or ā€œsuccubus incubusā€ or any variation.

5 Likes

handIntro

3 Likes