Hit the Ground Running Magick: Real Life Practical Magick

People, I’d hate to say this, but it is time to get serious and stop the BS and LARPing here.

What I’ve always liked about E.A. and his work is about real-life solutions and using magick to achieve real goals. Whether it is finance, love, romance, sex, personal development, and all the above, he doesn’t pull punches. He tells it like is. Tough love.

“These are trying times for men’s souls.” ~ Thomas Paine

It’s time to put the money where your mouths are, BALG community. If someone put a gun to your head, and you had nothing but magick to save you, what would you do?

If you were about to get evicted from your apartment, condo, or house, how would you use magick to avoid being homeless?

Regarding love, romance, and sex. Besides finance, this is a major topic on this forum. So, I ask, how do you really use magick to attract a lover, soulmate, someone you would marry and be willing to spend your life with?

This is not about getting laid and having a harem. If that’s what you want, then go pay for those “pickup artists/PUA” workshops, videos, books, and podcasts. See how far that BS gets you. Trust me, I’ve tried it. It does not work.

Personally, I have held many jobs and been evicted twice over the last couple of decades. And homeless for much longer. The spirits helped some, but I had to do all the work by myself. If you search the forum, you will find postings about my experiences.

Now, there needs to be a sincere effort to gather all the real relevant magick rituals, spells, etc. together, so that people’s needs can be finally met, once and for all. It’s time to get serious and find a real magick that takes “the rubber to the road”. No more theory. No more academic discourse. No more BS talk and gossip. No more LARPing. Survival. Getting the bills paid. Keeping you and your loved ones safe.

For a martial arts equivalent: No more Kung-Fu and Karate classes. Real self-defense like Krav Maga and 52 blocks. Get what I’m saying?

I and others are tired of the same old crap that isn’t working. This forum claims to be about “black magick that works” falling into the same pattern of the “light and love”, so-called New Age, so-called Right-Hand path s*t that is nothing but a bunch of feel-good nonsense.

Now, there is nothing wrong with being positive and feeling good. By no means. Can you put that into a bank account? Can you pay your mortgage with that? Will @C.Connor or V.K. Jehannum do ritual services for you with that? Will a minister in a church accept that in his collection plate? Even while he preaches the so-called prosperity gospel?

Yeah, I’m preaching. I know that I’m not the only one that feels this way. But it’s ok. It is time to wake up and rip the bandages off. The truth about magick must be told and the real magick must be used.

If this were the last day of your life, what magick would you use?

To finish Thomas Paine’s above quote:

THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.

Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated.

He was not talking about magick and the occult of course. This is from the Federalist Papers, yet he makes some very valid points. Life is tyranny, reality, as it exists, cannot be easily conquered.

No, magick is not the solution for everything. If we are in a war for freedom, then we need real, effective tools. And we need them now! Talk is cheap.

“The line must be drawn HERE!” ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Thank you for reading.

4 Likes

{Mod note: no politics please. I don’t want to lose the rest of an important discussion like this, so the one political line is edited out.]

E.A. has a couple of really great entities for this in The Book of Azazel. I’ve thankfully never had to work wit them, I’m more of a Halah’thor, Ant’harratu type of person.

Depends why it’s the last day. :thinking: I’m using magick so I can choose that. I have every intention of voluntarily leaving my body and/or ascending keeping my memories intact, in which case I would have engineered this and I’d be doing exactly what I wanted.

2 Likes

Oh, yes. Ant’harratu’s my dude. He gets things done. As I mentioned in another post, he helped me move into the apartment I’m in now. My housing voucher was just about to expire, he got me in just in time.

I have not done any work with Halah’thor, yet. C.Connor has a post about him and others where he is recommended highly.

2 Likes

Some practical magic. Well the first magic thing i ever did was a call to this spirit named Nitika ( it was called a cash book spell). I wanted to purchase a gift for someone dear to me. Her help got me there but it got way better than i thought. I found the extra money for the gift within a few weeks. I thought it was over after that. But nope. 2 months later i got a pay raise. Out of nowhere. They do not give raises at my place of employment for any reason. It was a nice raise too. 4 months after that i got another massive raise that was better than the first. I’ll disclose it. I went from making $14 an hour to $25 an hour. In 6 to 7 months. With the extra money i have been making i have been saving it and invested it into starting my own business. Its slow progress on my own business because thanks to Nitika i went from working 40 hours to working 60 hours per week. Sometimes more than that but not complaining one bit. Its putting me in great finacial position. If you want more details let me know. Im happy to dig up the spell/ritual thing if anyone is curious. I recommend this one. It was pretty simple and thats coming from a newbie. This was the very first spell i ever did. That was about a year ago now. :flushed: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh and for protection… ya im stumped on that one. Im pretty new still but i dont think i would need it if someone pulled a gun on me. I got my own gun so it would just be a matter of who draws faster and whos quicker on the trigger. Honestly, now that you got me thinking about it, id probably do a spell for quicker reflexes for that purpose. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Nitika is good, but only if you already have cash coming in. In your case, you already have a job. When I was a houseman at a hotel years ago, I used to get extra shifts and more days to work because of Nitika.

Ziku from the Necronomicon comes through in a pinch. Money seems to pop up out of nowhere. Usually up to 20 dollars, in my experience.

Duchess Bune is a sweetie. So beautiful, nice, and generous. She is still working, finding me opportunities and from the least likely places.

Salas’ash for the Book of Azazel is a lot like Ziku. He comes through with exactly what you need.

3 Likes

Oh dude. Thanks. Ill keep them in mind for sure! Although i dont think ill need much help in that department anymore. Just my own skills and smarts now.

1 Like

For the most part spirits are useless unless you already have some innate level of power to command them or allow their powers access to this level of reality. Most humans don’t have enough active innate power to do anything beyond minor tricks and manifestations of ability and their magick is likewise lack luster without extreme effort or dangerous deals being expended.

For threats I’ve built my magnetism sufficiently that with the use of the adrenaline surge I can drop someone with my energy regardless of physical differences. My defenses are mainly designed to eliminate threats before they exist temporally so anyone that would do me harm is more likely to get hit by a car days before and already be dealt with while I just get a convenient ping notifying me of the action taken.

For eviction well that is where magnetism and hypnosis once again come into play. With the weak will of the common man it is easy to take control of them and make them provide as I see fit. Control and manipulation of minds both human, spirit, and cosmic forming reality itself. Slip a bit of my own code in and watch everything start to shift and fall into place. I use very few spirits because most of them have nothing worthwhile to offer but extra hands, generally they only get in my way if they act as anything other than programs to run and implement in the reality structure I wish to build.

Same applies to sex and carnal pleasures.

What people fail to understand about magick is magick is useless without power and most people do not have enough innate psychic ability to acquire power and so their magick is likewise weak. Proper course would be to spend the time and work to build up ones own resources and power then apply that to magick and likewise use what little magick they can manifest to increase the power they have until they reach the amount needed to change what they want in life. Instead people keep doing spells and rituals and petitioning frauds and parasitic spirits and gods beseeching their aid while having no power or innate quality sufficient to command the change they want. They would rather smash their head into a wall than build up their body and tools to be sufficient to knock it down proper.

There is no spell or spirit that will work for the average person without special preparation or ulterior motive involved. No magick no matter how practical will work for those incapable of handling it. Likewise there is no patience or dedication to actually get the basic requirements to do anything notable.

2 Likes

Probably the same “silent persuasion on the go” that happens whenever someone is offering me their spot in the line or whenever someone does something for me that they usually wouldn’t do, etc. If this fails I would test my luck. And if THIS fails: if I die, I die :thinking:

I used magick to get thrown out of my former apartment (for financial reasons, where I live you don’t owe your landlord anything if he decides that he doesn’t want to be your landlord anymore), if that counts. While managing my move I have manifested myself a new job and a new home over the course of three weeks (?) with the help of Bune (Bune provided me with options and I planned out which decision would make sense in the long run).

I am in a relationship already but I’ve used magick to cut off relationships to other people once and for all. If I will ever find myself on the “market” again I would probably do - nothing at all to attract anybody. If at all, I would use it to keep people at arm’s length (which is practical magick, in my book) in such a situation.

If I was aware that it would be my last day for whatever reason, I would take preparations to give myself as much “wiggle room” as possible to give future Not-Pariah an easier headstart for the next cycle. If I have managed that I would try to simply give into the process of disintigration with the experience I have gathered from meditations, etc.

Hopefully a bit more than that.

3 Likes

How?