Hi There Starkiller187

I just ordered one and it came in but I never got the secret incantion to opean it please help

1 Like

You have to introduce yourself. What is your experience with magic? How long have you practiced?

Please help me I just got my master key in and I never got the secret incantion to opean the talisman please help me

Are you asking me ???

Yes. It is a rule of the forum

Can you please help md

I am a dark witch who is studying evocation and lots of different kinds of magic I have many old artifacts and relics

1 Like

Nikki by the way lol

1 Like

@Starkiller187 Please CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and introduce yourself properly in the correct place.

handIntro

1 Like

If you can send pics I’ll show you my stuff I have the mirror big Lilith the blood queen and many old old things

1 Like

First copy and paste what you told me into the link @DarkestKnight gave

I don’t no where to post and is this what you wanted me to post 9m

I am a dark witch who is studying evocation and lots of different kinds of magic I have many old artifacts and relics

@Starkiller187 If you ordered the Tier 2 (just the necklace, not the full course) and didn’t receive the ebook with the sigil and incantation, then you need to contact the help desk at https://becomealivinggod.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

This forum cannot help you as we are not affiliated with the business aspect.

1 Like

I ordered tear 1

You still need to contact the help desk, not this forum.

Also, if you are going to continue to post you need to do a proper introduction as you were already told to do. Just click the image I posted, hit reply to the first post and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick such as what you practice, and how long you have practiced. It is a rule here and required.

He permoted me to level 1n y

Ok thanks man I will and I did tryd to ask help and they said they would get back to me I no most of the ritual just need the end of it I find it hard to believe no one has the ritual

@Starkiller187 As already stated, if you want to continue posting here, you must do a proper introduction, so I’m going to ask you one more time, in big bold letters so it can’t be missed, PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF PROPERLY AS IS REQUIRED ON THIS FORUM.

StopRulesHand

2 Likes
  1. Intro please if you want to post here

2. update your ticket with the helpdesk, NO-ONE on this forum can help with orders, this isn’t like Google or some tech sites where the forum is also a helpdesk. BALG pay real people who can actually fix your problem, they can take up to 48 hours but they will do so. :+1:

2 Likes