Hereditary Movie

Watching the movie right now. Come back on this topic

1 Like

Just saw it, I want a sigil necklace.

3 Likes

I never got to finish the movie!!! as soon as it started getting good and the mother had the family to call the daughter in the house after waking them up it stopped working!! ahh that never happens. I said fuck it and went to bed.

1 Like

Totally agree, if anything I feel like because of this movie being so mainstream more people will look into who King Paimon is and learn more about him. It will actually bring him a new audience that may not have known about him before…of course there will be those who upon research will be scared away, but then there will be those who stick around and who wouldn’t have found King Paimon without the movie.

If anything I think portraying demons like this weeds out the people who this path is not meant for…if you can watch these movies for pure entertainment and still know the truth of how wonderful these beings can be to work with then you’re good.

Plus I think about it as acting, King Paimon (and other demons in other movies) are actors in these fictional films…same way we know that Al Pacino isn’t really the Cuban king of coke in real life like he is in Scarface, these demons they use in movies aren’t like that in the real world they’re just playing a part.

Highly doubt as powerful as they are they care what some movie infers about them…and because of this movie his sigil is everywhere! There’s merchandise, it’s all over social media, you see it throughout the movie, I think if anything it’s growing his power! All hail King Painon!!

6 Likes

On a side note, do you feel that factor is something they depend on for relevance?

Devil’s advocate, what would they be going for without our attention? So what is it about what we do that means jack squat to them?

I’m just saying that these are things worth asking. Are they in some way linked to our attention due to some intrinsic need? If so, is it because they are products of us? If not, then are we just a tool?

Just hypotheticals.

3 Likes

Bit of both i imagine, going by what King Paimon has hinted at to me, the more people become aware of him and what he does is for now one of the only ways in which a being like him can truly experience any kind of growth, any kind of evolution. The other way would be for many magicians all at once to begin attributing other abilities to him there by opening new pathways or currents for him.

4 Likes

So does anyone know any good movies that portray real demons in a positive light?

1 Like

Depends really on point of view, for example there’s an interesting theory going around that the demon who was possessing Regan MacNeil in the Exorcist 1 and 2 wasn’t Pazuzu at all, he was there trying to drive out his nemesis Lamashtu and the dumbass priests kept getting in his way.

Jacob’s Ladder (1990 film) was OK, but most others i think of all revolves around the same themes Don’t open that door! Don’t go down that road. Honestly i don’t mind it that much accept i wish they’d put emphasis on Keep your wits about you as you open that door or go down that road. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Not movies but there’s an anime called Magi. It portrays them in a great light and it’s just all around an incredible show.

1 Like

Man, I did fall a sleep. I was just at the part of that daughter being decapitated. The daughter was really scary, poor girl.

3 Likes

I always think of Gaiman’s American Gods.
Wednesday talks of the God’s who are nothing more than broken statues who have basically ceased to be because of humans not showing them attention and forgetting about them.

It just seems a very logical argument to me.

2 Likes

It was but her character was just wasted writing. I actually thought they would go somewhere with her, nope.

I like the idea of making a film about King Paimon but this one’s just eh. At least it’s getting attention, even if it’s The Exorcist.

2 Likes

That one’s good and it has two animes plus one about Sinbad.

1 Like

Devils Candy is the closest I’ve seen. On the surface is the “oh bad demon” but between the lines it shows Belial trying to help the idiot and warn him about his daughter.

3 Likes

Yeah its a great series. I’m hoping they continue the sinbad story as well as the original anime.

2 Likes

With real problems finishing it, I finished the movie.

Let’s be clear an exorcist/curse movie can be sometimes interesting and in most cases they try to do their best. But man what was this bad. Even if you look online where there is enough dogma, King Paimon is coming out quite positive.

The characters had no real bond, even Gabriel Byrne had no class in this movie. And that mother was terrible. There was no line in the movie. The Grand mother was already dead and there she was again with no head. The only thing they had right is the Orb of light.

2 Likes

Yeah so i found a stainless steel one on Esty with Azazel’s sigil but i kinda want a gold one…

1 Like

as entertaining as the movie was, I agree. I asked king paimon about this last night and he said yes he found it offensive ( obviously).

oddly enough it was one of the signs he gave me to contact him again. I stumbled upon the movie completely by coincidence after I petitioned him a few weeks prior.

1 Like

Not specifically demons, but a really cool movie that portrays occultism nicely I would say is Dark Song. There’s a discussion on this forum about it:

2 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly with you. Even such movies are generally funded by Church either covertly or openly to create a disturbance and a fear in the evolution of men as magick gives people freedom and power,where religion make them just a subject of events; a powerless dummy. anyway even teh depiction is not good and can’t be worse maybe yet King Paimon or other entities have some way on their own yet, as for the movie, even it aimed to create conflict on spiritual ascent and magick, still King Paimon is depicted as a way to reach riches, the one who grants riches so I guess even that’s a quite appealing in a way yet promising after all; as humans we are always hungry for power and that would somehow lead us to his way

5 Likes