Helping a friend move to the U.S

Okay so my friend lives in Egypt and he wants to go to USA and live there and the only way to that is to apply for something called DV Lottery and win it to go to USA me and him lateley have been researching about magick,occult,demons,goetia,evocation,rituals,pacts and all of that stuff and we wanna know if there is something in any of these categories can help him win this lottery he have done it already and applied for it and the results will be in May 2020 but problem is by then he would have one semester left in college and after that he wants to go and live and start his career in USA not in Egypt because things are shit there and the late protests that have been happening and all of that. So he is willing to do anything to get out of this country by any means even if he sell his soul to lucifer or any demon for this also for notes we havent practiced any of that stuff yet only meditation for energy but not even did astral projection having trouble doing.

2 Likes

Start practicing, research will only get you so far.

Here’s our unofficial starter kit

2 Likes

I changed your topic name to get you more traction.

Also dont assume the DV is the only way to get out magick works in mysterious ways :+1:

Best of luck bros :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I understand they things are shit where he is right now, but why doesn’t he just use magick to fix it up?
Maybe using magick on politics isn’t such a bad idea. Sure we can’t discuss the details here, but that doesn’t mean the option is off the table.

1 Like

I tnk i have a few but if u are willing to do the rituals,pm in 4,5 days, bcse i have to look in storage, but u guys use all the options already,? How long take to do tat? Ifor now try shiva to open the roads, plus, baphomet to unblock ways, and a goddess for luck.

Thank you for this I am gonna read it carefully, thanks again

1 Like

Well, first we have not yet reached that point to be able to change things you know in his country the problem their however is in the structure itself everything is wrong there no one follow rules even in simple stuff its like no rules all the time everyone abuses their power if they have any and all of that I myself lived their in my teenage years and then went to college in New York now thank god I live here in New York but I feel sorry for him and since we have been researching and believing in all of that we know that there must be a way to get him out of there you know oh yeah we dont believe in religion at all and dont follow any of them that happened due to our research on magick and all of that made us to that point you know.

Hey I have a question if my firend does a petition to win the DV lottery and state the date of the result which is May 2020 it will happen and be enough or he will have to do other rituals? cause you know he want to make sure 100% this or any other works because this is the last chance for him before graduation if he didnt win and graduated he would have to stay in Egypt and start his Career their problem is his college is Business Information System mainly focused on front-End stuff graphic design,Web Developer , Digital Marketing all of that stuff its hard to find jobs for it their in Egypt cause you know its a third world country some of small business doesnt even have facebook or instagram they dont even use Digital Marketing or never heared of it you know.

1 Like

The key to magick is to be 100% confident and then to forget about it and let any amount of time for it to manifest. Its paradoxical but when you cast and determine it will happen then go about as if you dont care itll manifest quicker.

He can always do more spells down the road. Focus on magick and do a few rituals throughout the year but dont soley focus on this one manifestation.

2 Likes

has it worked ?