Help with some protections and wardings!

Hi! Ive had a specific person who has continuously sent me negative energy and such my way. I attempted a return to sender spell that had backfired, yet it doesnt seem this person has that strong of her own protections, its just a spirit who surrounds her that seems to deflect everything. I have done my own protections but she is still able to send her negative energy my way; she has made me gain weight(although i am not mad it this LMFAO), has made my animals almost die, etc.,

and on top of all of this i have suspected that she has put a spell on herself (honey on the tongue perhaps?) to hide her ways from everyone around her. Ive noticed that even when I speak to her face to face i seem compelled to be nicer, which is strange since I am almost always a bit hard to approach💀. Ever since I noticed this and have been pointing it out, others have agreed that it is strange and its like the spell has become noticeable to them now as well - I told my friend of it and she and I both said the same thing, that once realized that there is a potential spell it finally hits you that she is a terrible person.

Some of the things she has said to people is so incredibly backhanded and insane (She told me she was getting me JUSTICE by dating someone who has given me immense trauma) yet she always gets away with it because the insult flies over everyones head until you can clear your head enough to think “wait a second - that was insane to say.”

My overall point is that as a sort of beginner witch, I seem to be failing on the correct protections and wardings. I do not think this girl is an all powerful witch of sorts, I just think I am not doing the correct wardings to keep her spells and such from affecting me. Is there any protections, wardings, maybe even breaking her spell, workings I could do that would work at my novice stage? Im willing to put in some work of course, I am just not entirely sure I am going to be able to successfully pull off big spells but of course I am willing to try. All i have wanted was to work on my craft in peace and at my own pace, yet this person seems to have other plans. Please share any books with good spells, any spells you know of, etc., that could help me! Thank you:)

TL;DR; girl is on my a$$ and wont stop sending me and everyone around me negative energy, any workings to protect me and potentially break her spells?

1 Like

Knowing it’s an issue is half the battle. Try Angels of Wrath on this one if regular warding and turn isn’t doing it.

Also the magickal block button works wonders, out of sight out of mind, take yourself off her radar. Some actions deserve social consequences.

5 Likes

What kind of protection spells are you doing? It sounds like you need to do a good banishing ritual.

2 Likes

There is knot magic/binding that can be done as a beginner.

1 Like

Ok u can try Damon brands protection magick there but if u knw wat exactly you want go to Lucifer Faustus and u get fix u problems,also a tip, always ,if can add more spirts in u protection spells not just one or2 add at least 5 ,and do it for a weeks at least,some spells take weeks to get results, I have call from Garfield to Scooby Doo,just to get a idea,

2 Likes

We live in the same town so blocking her wouldn’t solve majority of my problems - this girl is psycho obsessive. I dated her boyfriend a while back and broke up with him after he did something incredibly wrong, and ever since she got with him shes been zoned in on me. Periodically she will text me and start an argument about her boyfriend then try to be friends (somehow it always comes back to me even though ive had relationships after him and literally dont want anything to do with him) and I usually dont entertain it, which seemingly is something foreign to her because she gets irrationally mad. I can just tell all her ulterior motives, and none of them are pretty, and I couldnt tell you why she tries to be my friend then wants to curse me the next day! ill try what you recommended though, thank you! I might just block her anyways but i am hesitant to see what kind of freak out she will have on me😭

1 Like

I have done a witches bottle, energetic shielding (though havent been able to check it with anyone since my single witchy friend has been busy), etc., I will not lie, I have been slacking on my protections recently due to a surgery and I prefer to try to stay with energy work as a beginner since I feel spell work might be a bit too advanced, but thats just what Ive been led to believe!

1 Like

Is there any book or forum here that I can find this? Thank you!

A little scared to call upon any deities besides the one I have since I am not entirely sure how to ask deities for what I want😅

As I stated, you need to be doing a banishing ritual to get her out of your life, not just shielding yourself, which, from what you describe, seems to be ineffective.

Pick up a copy of Magical Protection by Damon Brand, and learn his Sword Banishing. It’s simple, and quite effective from all reports. There are also rituals in there for protection against stalkers, bullies, and unwanted attention, everything you have described this person as doing.

The Gallery of Magick books are simple and don’t generally require a lot of skill or time to work. You can also chant the archangel Michael mantra I posted:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! This is extremely helpful:)

2 Likes

Before reading everyone else’s recommendations I was going to recommend magickal protection by Damon brand.

That book helped me when I was in DEEP shit.

I’m talking shadow government, mental health problems, and curses all at once so I’m really thank ful for that book.

Do the banishing ritual daily once in the morning and once at night, but you should also consider doing the rituals mason protection pact. You align yourself with 11 genii who all have different powers. The ritual lasts 33 days but as the book states you’ll probably only have to do it a couple times in your whole life. The book also gives you authority over reality beyond just the scope of protection.

The book comes with a bunch of other sigils for more specific protection spells I’m pretty certain there’s one for a bully.

4 Likes

Petition Surtur and visualize his fire protecting you. There is nothing this entity can’t defend and his return to senders are nearly impossible to break. Trust me on this.

This is why while you’re healing you’re a bit more delicate so

The Rune Algiz can protect you too. I’ve heard the same of Thurisaz but haven’t used it for this.

Do you have a specific deity you’re a follower off?

2 Likes

Everyone seems to be recommending the same book! I have done the Sword Banishing and I will do the protection ritual in there and update!:slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Awesome that book is super solid and I have most of that authors works.

The gallery of magick has some really quality stuff.

1 Like

I am a follower of Lady Artemis! I am not too confident on petitioning deities, is there anything I can read on how to properly do it? I am hesitant to do so because I feel like I will accidentally disrespect them or get myself in deep shit I can’t get out of LMFAO. Thank you so much! Im definitely energy wise veryyy low energy since my surgery; if this deity can help I would love to know how to get them to help!

1 Like

Lady Artemis can protect for sure! She and her brother make a good team

1 Like

I would bet! I am just not too sure on how to ask for their help😭

There’s also more info in this tutorial:

1 Like

I have that post favorited, Ill go take a look! Thank you so much again:)

1 Like