Help with Sallos

You could try this:

I would suggest you check this post:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/are-they-worth-it-read-if-the-answer-is-yes/150533

I think the approach is brilliant. I was in a similar situation, in the sense that the guy I was interested in was Muslim and one of my main concerns was his protections (as he’s very religious). King Viné is great for that, as well as amping up your Magick.

Another way that I found around too was to use angels (as Muslims wouldn’t pray against them - just the contrary than Djinns: I decided not to use them), so you could use Angels of Wrath to destroy her protections, maybe wording it in a way that only destroy her protections against your Magick and influence, not anything else.

A layered approach is probably what you want to be looking at. Is what I did, and the results were fantastic. I messed it up after that, but hey my Magick worked and is still working to an extent after many many months. Many times is not about feelings but about the mind; I know it was in my case and looks like it’s the same in yours. You want to attack that from different perspectives, but not get too crazy about it, you don’t need to enlist half the goetia for that. From my point of view and what worked for me, Viné for tearing down the walls, Belial to eliminate any limited perspective they have about you and making they see you as highest status, Dantalion for making them feel you’re the one/they’ll never find anyone as great as you, Orias for changing their mind about the idea of being with you… should be more than enough. And btw, I was new to Magick when I started working on that situation: If I could pull it off, so can you. Many people in this forum are amazing and you have all the info you need. Don’t get too caught up in details, opinions or depending on someone pointing you to a solution. Learn and evoke, and go from there.

Regarding religious protection, I’ve learned whatever you think it is will affect your Magick. If you think that because it’s Ramadan your Magick won’t have any effect against their prayers, it won’t. The opposite is also true. That’s my take on it. And again, my target was a very very religious Muslim, and I’ve seen him saying and doing what I wanted almost to a T due to my Magick from an almost impossible situation. Good luck! :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Could you please PM me? I had some questions regarding your experiences.

1 Like

Sure thing

Pm me! I had a muslim target a while back and no spells worked on him