Help with my new succubus/spirit lover

Thank you for the kind words. However that, and my other “Thank you” graphics I designed using some stock clip art. Lol Sorry to disappoint. The illustrations I 100% did myself though.

Hello here, and thank you for the feedback. I actually have tried communicating several times but I think there’s something flawwed in our communication. I am typically very clear when I speak to people and have no issue getting my point across. Maybe there is a trick I am not fully understanding.

So most entities, (succubus included) want love? Where have you learned that? This is all very new to me so I am trying to understand.

I see what you’re saying, and I do still think there’s an issue with our communication. I think it’s possible English is not her native tongue.

My letter was at least a page long. I paraphrased it because I didn’t think it was necessary to recreate it. But from what others are saying it seems like you have to have the same level of detail in a letter to the spirit world as a legal document. Lol wow! I had no idea it was necessary to be so specific.

Hey there. Funny I stumbled across this today. I’m always trying to find topics related to my own personal experiences to better understand this phenomenon. I actually had a similar experience to yours this morning. Actually, it’s been ongoing for a while now. I repeatedly like you have told mine the same thing. I don’t think that they don’t care about our boundaries, they just know that you will appreciate it more than you might think. I myself have experimented and I’ll not elaborate on this any further, and I feel filthy and disgusted with myself for it. Anyway, let me tell you that a lot of straight men enjoy prostate stimulation and at the end of the day if you let yourself go you may find yourself open to new experiences if you trust her enough. My issue is a little different, as she hardly ever touches me where I want to be touched, but I don’t believe this is done out of spite. I would suggest trying meditation or rendering yourself lucid in a dream and calling out to her. Or talk aloud or in your head, whatever you feel most comfortable doing. They are always watching and listening and there is no secret you can keep from them. Perhaps she’s trying something she thinks you might like.

Just wanted to chime in since as I said this exact thing is pertaining to my relationship and like you, has made me angry.

1 Like

Yes honey you have to be extremely specific with them

1 Like

oh yeah, they are definitely listening. Usually calling their name and thinking about them is enough to be summoned. Luckily for me my communication has gotten better and feel things with my astral body I believe, being able to feel and touch them to some degree.

@GregoryThorn, you might need to develop your astral senses a bit more. Or try using a pendulum or spirit board.
And yes, they all want love, respect and acceptance. I don’t practice too much yet, I’ve mostly just researched; but if you think about it, a lot of people these days do things will a certain mindset. By a “certain mindset”, I mean people who are just looking for a good scare/ experience and usually don’t really expect anything out of it. And some who DO have knowledge are most likely judgmental. Now, this doesn’t apply to all people, but it does apply to some. Some people don’t even believe in them( which is fine).
Demons are one of the entities( in my opinion) who receive the most hate. Their appearance and aura can be intense, and even frightening to some; so most people assume that they are negative or have negative intentions. But just because they are intense/ frightening doesn’t mean we should be afraid of them. We should respect them and welcome them with open arms. Demons have personalities and problems just like we do.

Even though I used demons as my example, this applies to all entities.

1 Like

It’s not just an issue with me telling it “no don’t do that”, it’s also an issue with me trying to tell it to leave me alone so I can sleep, and it persistently messing with me.

Tell me about your experiences, and may I ask how it’s made you feel dirty and disgusting?

I’ve had many many many “dreams” of “demons” and some times their realms and palaces. My Dad always tried to instill fear and hate and he said he worked with some before and had power. I don’t know if I entirely believe him or if he’s just manipulating common fears based on Christianity. The truth is he’s nuts most of the time but smart sort of like a sociopath and great actor. Demons themselves, once I got over the programming of the common man they seem very much more normal if you will. But, I’m a pretty dopey dupe with too much empathy, sympathy, and caring at times. I suppose they all could just be liars like humans and using simply manipulation. It’d be a sad thing to think that but hardly a huge loss if true. I just go back to my original goals in life/death rather than the path I am on now with Lucifer, Lilith, Samael, and more…

As to the prostrate thing, I rather enjoy it but that’s just me. I can understand those that don’t and NO should mean NO be it human, spirit or otherwise and your free will should be respected.

3 Likes

Thank you for saying this. Especially the issue of consent. no should mean no, regardless of the other parties motivations. and I feel like half the people here don’t really understand that concept.

2 Likes

Its why I scratch my head on the demon hell thing or condemnation. Even if there was/is a spiritual war forcing one into damnation or service via a contract is supposedly what the great war was supposedly about (if you take in the Christian/Judaism view). I’d want free willed beings to make a choice without coercion. Obviously there are lots of people who want control and there are probably spirits just like that and beings. An infinite vast multiverse. Sometimes though, you have to wonder if you really are free-willed or just programmed so detailed and controlled that you only think you are free willed. This knowing one before they are born or exist makes me wonder. Still, consciously we have the right to say NO. I’d never press a spirit or person if they say no. I leave them at their decision and walk away if business or the encounter is concluded. (or try too… crazy people out there sometimes just keep pressing like a pressure cooker).

Establish the ground rules w/ her and give her the ultimatium that if she doesn’t respect them, then she has to leave.

Don’t assume she’s a negative spirit or a parasite because she’s being so touchy feely.

She may be just really excited to see you and be with you.

Maybe first thank her for coming and tell her to chill for a bit while you go over with her the ground rules and what you are willing to allow and not allow concerning you and your household.

Ask her to help open up your psychic senses so that you can communicate better with her and see where she’s coming from as well.

Sometimes being around these spirits is enough to cause arousal in us even if they are not purposely trying to get us off.

Now imagine she’s real excited and just touching you.

This has happened w/ me concerning Lilith, Naamah, Agrat, and other succubi and they set me straight.

If it gets to that point where she really won’t respect your boundaries, then command her to leave in the name and power of whatever god you believe in or look up a good banishing ritual like the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.

Be forceful as you do it like actually yelling at someone you want to go away like in an arguement.

I have found dreamcatchers to be great at keeping away negative entities as well(if she is one)

Put it by your bed and make sure the suns rays hit it every day to clean it out.

I don’t know what you mentioned in your letter, but she doesn’t seem malicious or negative.

Playful, maybe a bit mischievious. If you asked for a long term relationship or was thinking that when you wrote the letter, then that could be why she’s always with you and not leaving you alone, especially in the initial bonding phase.

If this doesn’t work out for you, I’d suggest next time to include in your letter that you want a spirit lover that is compatible with your sexuality and that will respect your personal boundaries along with the other qualities you want.

Perhaps ask for a benevolent lover from the venusian sphere.

They are all ravishing beauties and can teach you much, not only about sex and pleasure, but help with your magical/spiritual upbringing as well, like a succubus lover can.

4 Likes

Hmm. You do realize what the nature of a succubus is right? They are very touchy feely. Mine is very touchy. I encourage her to do it as often as she likes. She respects my needs to sleep and work however, or when iam in traffic and need to focus. I think you should establish some ground rules with her, but I also agree with what others have said and she is just very excited to meet you. I’ve been with mine for 2 years now. I’ve been through a lot of struggles and watched a lot of people come and go in my life. But she has constantly stuck with me and kept up with my bs. If you can work through this you’ll have a friend for life or perhaps longer but it’s also possible that this type of relationship might not be for you.

The only thing I do not know for sure is her name which may sound odd now she may have told me before but I do not know for definite what is and isn’t my “voice”. I only know for sure what I can physically FEEL.

@succupedia do you have any tips for discovering the true name rather than just what I might think is her name? I know it irritates her because i ask often but I don’t have a concrete answer and I want to lay this to rest.

2 Likes

Well, you can always try automatic writing. A pencil and a paper is the only tools you need, as you ask her any question, like what’s her name is, and she control the pencil in your hand. Don’t forget to explain the purpose with this for her, before you start the session.

Keep your wrist lose until you feel her energy on your hand and let her do the writing.

1 Like

I’m supposed to actually feel her move my hand? I’ve tried this before as per your suggestion but I don’t know if I was the one writing or not, just like how I’m unsure about if I’m doing the thinking or not at times. Thank you.

In your previous post, you wrote:

If you can feel her touches, it is actually easier to do automatic writing. You have to focus on her touches with a loose wrist, hand, thumb and index finger. Point the tip of your pencil on the paper without falling for the “Ouija Board illusion” of moving the pen yourself.

5 Likes

Is the writing supposed to be messy? Still not sure I’m doing this correctly

Thank you very much for the feedback and information.

Firstly, I will give an update and say that things have greatly improved between me and my spirit lover. I did have to have two conversations about ground rules. She was more receptive the second time around when I spoke to her in a less agitated state. I don’t think I have a succubus. She is something else, though what that is I’m not really sure. In my initial letter of intent I specified that I was NOT looking for a demon lover and that I wanted a good natured and kind hearted spirit. She does like to touch and play a lot but I think she now realizes that I also need rest and sleep or else I get cranky.

I hope one day to learn her true name. I did ask her to help me develop my psychic senses so I can hear her more audibly, and experience her on deeper levels.

3 Likes

For me automatic writing is possible but I don’t think that it’s my succubus giving answers…
What she says doesn’t add up…

There was a time where I thought that this imposter spirit giving answers was my succubus, I learned that it wasn’t because my succubus would start hurting me during those days, I guess she did it for me to realize that it wasn’t her, she stopped hurting me once I figured it out. But now I still only get answers from this imposter spirit.
I’ve been wondering why my succubus doesn’t just destroy this imposter then…

The imposter seems harmless but gets in the way of communication.

What made you realize you had an imposter spirit?