Help with Mental health rebirth

Well the first thing I noticed is the way you word things. I try, is not the same as I’m doing or I am. I try makes it a possibilty and NOT a reality.

Another thing I want to point out, that may or may not be helpful. This world isn’t perfect, we are humans with our highs and lows, perfection (in the way humans see it) is impossible, the only perfection that exists is not what most people understand it to be.

You will have mood swings, emotions (both positive and negative) are a physical reality. Our brains have something called chemicals that cause us to feel these ways and it’s completely natural, it’s a part of being human. It’s how you react to these emotions… The action that matters.

I think perhaps having a more realistic understanding of our world, and what we can achieve + what we should strive for is what’s necessary.

You don’t need to make some major impact in the world. You don’t need to feel happy and complete 100% of the time – you do need to change your mindset. Since I see alot of “I can’t”, “Idk what to do anymore”, and “I try”.

If your not feeling pleasure out of anything then maybe consider you might be depressed? It’s normal not to feel pleasure all the time, but not to feel numb most of the time. So keep that in mind. I’m not sure what I could say, but I wanted to point these things out. It’s always important to examine your own thoughts and feelings.

The next time you go for a walk out in nature, look around you… Notice the trees, the plants and flowers blooming… The water (if any is nearby)… That’s perfection… it’s already all around us and no one takes time to appreciate it these days…

Try doing this. This, and similar excersises, severely helped me change my own perceptions and thought patterns that caused issues within myself. Thoughts, negative or positive, literally form chains and link together. One thought triggers another, forming chain reactions. After some practice it becomes fairly easy to feel and see it. You might know this for a fact already, since you described “thinking too much”, so you’ll understand what it feels like when thoughts form chains.

The essence of the excersise, is figuring out what it is that you truly believe within yourself, and restructuring it in whatever way you want. Hope this helps.

1 Like

I’m fine now , the problem was from parasitic entities from a bad ritual I did here as a beginner

5 Likes

That totally can happen. I have a tool I use to banish/ destroy parasitic neg energy spirits. It’s called a tibetan brass singing bowl

This is one bad lad. It will teach you to focus your mind , clear negative thoughts, manifest or banish. I highly recommend this.

5 Likes

Awesome advice.

2 Likes

Ive been EXACTLY where you were, a terrible funk. Till I discovered a good therapist, and a good practice of magick. If you want, I could do A spell for yah free of charge. One for either luck, health and prosperity. But It wont solve everything you still have to take the proper steps. One time I bought a mental health jar from a witch off etsy lol I honestly feel It added to my arsenal well. Continue to post on the forums with everyone, good luck brother!

Draconic blessings

2 Likes

I’m good thanks and you too

1 Like