Help with Mental health rebirth

Yes, people here have already made some very good suggestions for spirits. I feel like you’re just doing a whole bunch of stuff but with no real goal you believe in. Maybe you need some serious grounding and centering, figure out what you want to do, what you love to do, what calls to you, because until you follow your true desires you’ll just be fighting yourself all the time, and of course nothing would work, reality won’t shift for scattered intentions, and you’d be miserable. I wish you all the best and hope the spirits can help you.

4 Likes

Heya. It really sounds like you’re feeling really isolated and spinning your wheels :pensive: have you thought about talking to a mental health professional? Someone to help support you in moving through what seems really fucking tough right now and maybe help you take the reigns of your world again. It’s great you’ve reached out and I hope you get things sorted :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Meditation & depression don’t always mix, so if it’s not helping, stop.

It empowers your mind, and if the dominant current in your life is depression, it will empower that as well. This is the advice given by Himalayan Academy, who are traditional and not newagers thinking meditation is a magic band-aid for everything.

Disclaimer - I’m not medically qualified and not a therapist:

Find some physical voluntary work to do helping others and make the DECISION you intend to beat this, these 2 things count more than waiting for some eureka moment to come from inside you.

Get out more, look UPWARDS as much as possible and try to hold your shoulders back, don’t hunch, try to walk as though you have a purpose in life and feel fine. Your body gives your mind feedback.

Most of all, stop thinking about yourself and your misfortunes whenever you catch yourself dwelling on it.

This last point sucks and is not fair, because you are obviously in a lot of pain and have very valid reasons for that, BUT it will help break the trend you’re in right now, later you will have the ability to handle your problems better.

13 Likes

What form of meditation do you do?

Gratitude is not something you just try, it’s something that comes from within. What are you grateful for?

Why not? if your not sure of who you are you’ll attract all kinds of time wasters and obstacles in your life.

Unfortunately you can’t fix the world right now, but you can do your part to uphold your values and beliefs. Start small and grow the energy. Your not going to provide food immediately for a starving nation, but go give a homeless guy a happy meal, feel the energy exchange, know what it’s like to have someone truly grateful that you changed their life for just a moment in time. It will have a snowball effect if you do it sincerely and who knows where that will lead you.

I want you to join a crossfit gym, there is a great sense of community there, all people with a common goal working together. Lots of opportunity for making the right friends, meeting buff girls and doing community outreach which most gyms do. I know because I own one!

Your getting nothing out because my man, your putting nothing in.Look through all the topics you have posted, show me one that has a selfless post in it and I’ll show you the seed of your true power.

A.D.

6 Likes

you should maybe get your natal chart read, it could be a great start, as it can point out the real issue behind this and how to solve it.

also some tarot readings to give you ways to solve the problem.

Do you have an altar? if so are you representing the elements on it? if so picture and explanation please

Also you mention yoga and I think it is not a casualty you are not working your chakras well.
maybe a tarot reading for your chakras?

PM me if you need help with any of this readings, we can arrange something

2 Likes

Sounds like depression. I am a nurse and also suffered with severe depression. Only meds and some talking with professionals could get me through the worst of it at the lowpoint. I was able to ditch the meds though and then work on my spirituality. Don’t be afraid of also using traditional medicine to help you :smile: i knowmany peoplejudge that road but personally I have no regrets, on the contrary.it saved my life. Visit your doctor and ask them to test you for depression. I use spellwork and meditation as complemetary healing methods.

2 Likes

I won’t pretend like I know everything but I have felt like this before and the only person that can make you feel better is yourself. Like people need people but only you can choose to feel better. I want to say let it go but I know that is super hard…so you need something to let out your negative energy. Meditation will help you accept your negative energy and bad thoughts but if it isn’t helping you should try dancing screaming in the forest? You should try something new because your soul is craving something! You should cry it out! It is okay to feel like this sometimes.

Try listening to Kimya Dawson’s song Complicated.

That helps me sometimes. Try learning new things! I’m trying to learn French!

4 Likes

Make sure you’re eating and sleeping enough to begin with before you go calling yourself crazy.

5 Likes

Have you tried therapy? It is not a inmediate change, but in 3 years I think my life went only to better since I started therapy…

2 Likes

Then fill yourself up and enjoy the ride the swinging brings. Politely Interrupt your monkey brain when these unwanted emotions try to make their way towards you. You are the gatekeeper to your soul and mind, if you were weak you wouldnt be here.

Theres no such thing as overthinking, smart people awlays look at challenges from multiple angels but the key is to focus on a solutions rather than more challenges.

If you dont know the point then how do you expect to come to a solution. You must have a goal!

So what is your goal right now?

Ask yourself auestions that gear your mind towards that goal.

Okay so you want to feel better, but not just superficially you want to feel relief and freedom from any shackles.

So what does that look like for you, and dont say “idk” or " I’ve tried everything" theres a reason this is happening you want to learn how to overcome this obstacle.
Example questions:
What are some good habits for me?
If I was content with my life what would I be doing on a regular basis? (Ill give you a hint telling everyone how youre boxed in by life and theres no soultion is wrong, you’ve accidentally mistaken youre life as a tragedy)

3 Likes

I had been in a state of deep rest (depression) for quite some time, and quite honestly Lady Eva has pulled through multiple times with LITERALLY the best afvice I had recieved on this planet.

Make the decision to beat this no matter what.
I told my self I wanted to overcome depression down but didnt make the decision to.
Make the decision and dont look back. I PROMISE YOU, overcoming this will be the greatest feeling ever.
Ive already made the decision to overcome it. Even though I just got thrown some obstacles all my mind does now is look for solutions, when I backslide I allow myself to accept it for what it is amd the next day its right back to it.

Not to rag on Chi but this is why I dont even label myself depressed or bipolar anything else in the mental jealth realm, I identify some symptoms and see the correlation but dont accept the fact you are depressed.
Its too easy to “suffer from depression”.
Im sorry but FUCK THAT SHIT.

Im beating these symptoms into the ground everyday they may knock me down but to hell if Im going to let myself be a victim or suffer from it.
I mean IM A LIVING GOD FOR CHRIST SAKE!
And so are you.

4 Likes

Ive changed the title based upon your goals I hope thats okay :slight_smile:

Checkout this channel it is AWESOME

This one is also great

Heres the best book Ive found for depression.
Im on chapter 10 right now and id pay 5x the amount for the knowledge and insight Ive gained in this book.

Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! https://www.amazon.com/dp/0671791540/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_a.CSDb95SBDMV
On ebay you can get it for less than $5

2 Likes

We’ll have to agree to disagree hahaha. :smile: Fact is I DID make myself better by finding out how to do it and doing it. :smile: I don’t think it matters how one gets there as long as they do. I am not at all surprised you are a Jordan fan haha. Well good if that works for you. :blush:

Mental health is a state of well-being in which the person realizes his abilities and is able to cope with the normal stress of life, to work productively and to contribute to his environment. In the medical area, health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not only the absence of conditions or diseases, that is why mental health and well-being are fundamental to our collective and individual capacity to think, express feelings, interact with others, win the Livelihood and enjoy life.

It is already proven that all people are likely to live with a mental disorder, as is the case with many other types of health problems. In fact, one in four people may have a mental disorder throughout life. Although theoretically there may be people with more predisposition than others to have them, environmental factors can have a decisive effect on the onset of mental disorders, so we are all exposed to it. It is essential to understand that mental health is an important part of general health. People who are emotionally healthy have control of their thoughts, feelings and behaviors, noting that we are clear that mental health does not always necessarily refer to mental disorders, but also to a stage in which the person is emotionally exhausted. As is the case presented by the exhibitor, with the rhythm of life, the number of ills related to mental health is increasing, and affects all ages. Stress, anxiety and depression sound to everyone and we know someone who suffers or has suffered. We have even been able to confuse them or ignore that we have suffered them.

I suggest:
Exercise outdoors, or just go out, even for walking
Breathing exercises
Learn relaxation methods, such as meditation
Yoga
Healthy nutrition
Get enough sleep
Keep a diary of our mood, to be aware of our symptoms
Perform some creative artistic, musical or simply write activity
Volunteer
Activate our brain with games or activities that need concentration. (puzzle, chess, crosswords)
Create and maintain interpersonal relationships

If with these steps you cannot be stable, seek professional help.

1 Like

I think the answer of all your questions is within you. Ask yourself what would make you happy. What are you missing in your life.

2 Likes

Work with yourself.
Analyse what you NEED and make a realistic plan with goals.

4 Likes

I struggle with this and many other mental health issues. Because I have a brain injury from a car reck when I was 7 I struggle with multiple mental issues that are had to pin point because of my head trauma I’ve already got an appointment with a counselor setup

1 Like

Dude I was feeling exactly the same way you are feeling, Total apathy, isolation, malaise.

I really suggest you give a Marquis Phenex working a shot. I already feel better like my old self and it was a fast effect. According to crowley Marquis Phenex holy day’s are now.

Give it a go, you’ll feel better man.
I did mine at the first light of dawn to capture the essence of rebirth.

This spirit is a Fallen Throne angel, very kind very good hearted.

2 Likes

Welcome back @Willow_Phoenix. I see you joined us in 2019, have made 7 posts, but have not yet introduced yourself as is required on this forum. PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3