Help with finding alternatives to sigil magick & demons

what other kinds of magick to do when you get ZERO signs of success working with demonic sigils ?

1 Like

Lots of magick. What catches your eye?

2 Likes

I don’t really know I need help making money and growing my social network

3 Likes

Plenty of systems… I’d try chaos magick

1 Like

How do I start that ? I want something simple like sigils only because I live with other people .

Literally chaos magick. Use the search button

1 Like

Chaos Magick seems, weird . I have to just believe something and it will happen ?

Thats magick in a nutshell lol

2 Likes

What about gods ? Or angels ?

1 Like

What about em?

1 Like

Would they be a good alternative ?

Would non goetic demons be a good alternative ? There the only ones I’ve been working with .

Why not try working with your own subconscious a la the Spare method of sigilization instead of jumping to another set of entities?

With gods. goddesses, and angels, you will have the same issues you have had with demons. You have absolutely no skill in evocation because you haven’t bothered to try and develop any.

Meditate daily and try the Spare method.

4 Likes

How do I do that ?

Dude, you seriously need to start finding things out for yourself. You keep asking to be given the keys to the kingdom instead of taking the minute or so it takes to do a simple search of the forum.

Here are the basics of the Spare method:

3 Likes

Buy Damon Brands “The 72 Angels of Magick: Instant Access to the Angels of Power”.
Its over at Amazon, kindle and in book form.
Its not hard. A ritual takes 15 minutes to do.
I have had serious success with it.

1 Like

If you ever feel stuck - read. Read about all that which might seem interesting and appealing to you, and then try it and see what works. If you go chaos magic, mixing stuff is all good and well. Do it. Otherwise see what magical systems are out there and see what you are attracted to.

Also, I’d look into Joss Conlon’s books - they helped me get plenty unstuck!

1 Like

Would the Kingdom of Flames work ?

No because that’s still evocation.
What books on evocation have you read?

1 Like

Darkestnight is right, if you don’t put anything into the work, the sigils and spirits won’t do anything, honestly NOTHING will work.
If you’re weak at something you need to train; magick really is all in your head.

2 Likes