Help ! king balaam may have drained my energy

Hello, everyone.

allow me to ask for some HELP .

i did the evocation of king balaam, using the salomonic method.

I offered him a glass of the best drink I had, whisky. I also offered him a handmade candle with a cinnamon scent.

I made petitions and asked him if he would collaborate with me, I used the tarot to get the answer.
just one tarot card, simple question, he told me to draw the card underneath, the one chosen was the major arcana zero “the madman”.
I interpreted the answer as positive, since the arcane zero tells me that it is the beginning of a “journey”, or the start of a partnership.

after the ritual, I said goodbye and performed the banishments.

but i had a difficult night:
I woke up several times having nightmares (I don’t remember their plot, but I remember waking up with a stressful feeling) and;
today I woke up with a bit of a headache and a backache, as if I’d slept badly.

I spoke to a more experienced friend and he said that I’ve been vampirized and that it’s not possible to say that everything is fine between him and me.

could someone give me an opinion on this?

thank you to anyone who can help !!!

First things first: Did you banish before starting the ritual, and were you able to verify it was Balan and not an impostor?

Doing magick attracts a lot of interest in the astral and can cause you to get attacked afterwards as well as during, everybody wants a piece. So as well as setting up protections to keep your magickal working clear on uninvited guests, you also want to set up wards on our house and sleeping area to keep out nosy neighbours. It’s exactly like locking your door or having a fence around your garden. Otherwise anybody can walk in, and they might be criminals.

My first guess is you got parasites, hangers on. It’s very common for new mages to not realise how busy the astral is and that they need to work at keeping themselves unaffected by unwanted entities.

I wouldn’t assume it was Balam, or even that you contacted Balam at all f your senses are not open enough to have been able to check.

It’s such a common problem we have dozens of tutorials written by members on how to fix and avoid it.

You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites.

Since you probably already have attracted parasites, now you want to get rid of them as the draining may not stop until you do:

2 Likes

Thank you for taking an interest in this case and helping me.

I always do the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram / Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram / and a ritual of the Angel Alegere (Enochian angel).

In the end, I only do the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram.

A banishing is like throwing someone out the door. If you don’t lock the door after them, then can walk right back.in.

That should have cleared the space for the ritual itself though, what do you do to verify the contacted entity is the one you wanted?

And as the nightmares were after the ritual that night, what do you have in place to stop new spirits showing up and bothering you? In LBRP, was your intention to clear the room or the whole house? Was the ritual performed in your bedroom?

1 Like

I asked if it was balaam who was there.
The connection was strong, I couldn’t see him, but I felt him “surrounding” me.

Would you consider the possibility that he was of such intense energy that he caused me this tiredness?

Yes, especially if you recover and it doesn’t continue, it could very much just be the effect of running energy you are not used to. Magickal fatigue is definitely a thing.

about protection:
In a previous job with King Vine, I asked him to build protective walls around my address. Vine is my protector at the moment.

And I continue to do the bannings every day.

i imagined that it would be more intense with king balaam, and i did everything to please him on his arrival, and asked him not to cause any harm to me, my family and my property.

the ritual took place yesterday, on a sunny day and time. i slept badly, but today i felt completely well.
balaam’s energy is dense, I could feel it. it may be that part of his aura has remained with me, since I petitioned him to give me an injection of knowledge.
Balaam is described as “terrible” in the grimoires. Could this be proof of that term?

man you’re so cool and you’re helping me a lot !

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: It sounds like it might be too early to worry just yet. Monitor the situation and keep doing the LBRP every day, and maybe check on the wall protections for damage. If it all clears up on it’s own it was just fatigue, if not, you might have to look into it further. In any case I don’t think Balam attacked you, but he could have scared you anyway without meaning to.

I’m going to take what you’ve written as priorities for the coming month:

1. Check with Vine if the protections have suffered any damage;

2. Trying to get closer to Balaam in order to dispel my fear.

as well as stepping up the daily bans!

Do you think this is a good way forward?

Sounds like a good plan! :smiley:

Some authors recommend doing the LBRP daily anyway just for the added psychic development it brings.

yes, I’ll do it that way.

I usually carry out bans every day, at least once.

thanks for all your help !

2 Likes

In addition I always recommend two books, magickal protection by Damon Brand and angelic protection by Ben woodcraft.

With angelic protection it has banishing, protection and illumination sigil that attract only the spirit you’re calling forth.

Personally it’s the best combination of banishing and protection that I have ever used since I started performing magick. And it’s simple to perform.

So if you’re okay with angels you may try that and see.

2 Likes

as i said here in the first post of this publication, i think i had an explanation for the case in the early hours of this morning.

i don’t remember him, but i remember hearing his voice, it was very deep…

balaam reminded me of a nightmare I’d had the day before, and made me go back to it to explain myself. I don’t remember the conversation, but I woke up in the middle of the night with the answer. The plot of the dream / nightmare was as follows:

I saw a child, sitting on the roof of a very tall house, she looked at me smiling, and threw herself off the roof. (The child’s face was my face when I was about 2 years old)

Balaam explained to me that the child was definitely me.
that the roof was the precipice, and that the act of throwing myself was not a suicidal leap, but the leap of the arcane 0 of the tarot “THE FOOL”.

Unlike the night I dreamt and woke up in a strange state of tension, this time I woke up suddenly and quite relieved at the explanation.

there’s still a second part…

an insight came into my mind, sounding like my own voice saying: - today you will have one more dream, and it will be something like “hard core”.

it was an erotic dream, unlike anything that had ever happened to me. i had sex with a beautiful blonde woman who looked like a debutante. It seemed like we had sex for days, maybe months, at times there were two of us (one different from the other).

I might have been worried about being “sexually” vampirized, but the point is that I LOVED the experience.

Does anyone think that King Balaam decided to give me a taste of his power?

It was part of the ritual’s request that he give me answers and experiences, that in short, he make contact with me through dreams… but that quickly?

whatever happened.

it was too much!