Help in finding a lost thing

@Lady_Eva
Dear Lady Eva,

I know that you are a Global moderator and its incorrect to ask for favours from you.
But I am stuck in a helpless situation.
While I was searching the forum, I saw one post where you had helper Darkest knight in a similar situation in 2018.

Lady Eva, I have been saving money and buying gold coins for my daughters marriage.
The other day when i was cleeaning my wardrobe, I saw that they were missing.
I have searched in all possible places.
Not even sure if they have been stolen or I hve kept them somewhere and dont remember it now. There were 6 coins, out of which 4 are missing.

Can I request your help in this case please. Can you please use your divination skills and tell me where to look for. Its our hard earned money for our daughter, hence requesting whatever help that you can offer.

Apologies, if I have offended you in any way.
Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You haven’t offended me, please reply on this again tomorrow to bump it up my list of things to do, and I will try and do some reading then, because I have normal “everyday” work to do right now and am not in the right mindset, I also tried to do some visualisations to help you recover these coins. :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Lady_Eva for responding. You are kind!
We, at home are in deep stress and your support is truly appreciated.
Looking forward to hear from you :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Spell to find something lost:
Speak the words as you focus on an image of what you lost in your head.

“Varsk varnit veles vra uvraba,erk uklat
Birskna hulhitsh virs kelespa
Mir navael skla hufret ut ba urs
Tre ukva el satru bilsh natvat berestru
Kla u ve piles hartva ernahit”

5 Likes

I forgot to say that it works best in deep meditation.

1 Like

Thank you James…
I will do so.

I have been praying to St. Anthony as well.

3 Likes

Dear @Lady_Eva,

Hope you have seen my message. As required, I had replied back on my message this morning.

You support is highly appreciated Ma’am.

1 Like

Gremory could help

1 Like

The first reading I did was indeterminate, so I have been working pretty hard to simply manifest these back, or manifest replacements.

This may sound crazy, but I managed to recover something of great value to me that had been lost before by this method so I am using it on your situation as well.

The reading I did on whether this will be successful looks tentatively positive, and I will persevere. :blue_heart:

5 Likes

I cant thank you enough for this @Lady_Eva.
My Heart says that you have put your 100% efforts and it wont go waste.

Thank you for being there for me.

2 Likes

I wanted to discuss something on this Lady Eva, a little personal.
Is it Ok if I PM you. Thank you.

Hello Lady Eva…

I know you have been extremely busy.
But wanted to check with you if you will have some time to discuss this with me.

I wanted your permission to PM you. Thank you.

Yes, PM me, I don’t usually channel AoLT so I may not be able to help, but sure, PM me. :+1:

If I can’t help I’ll say so and no offence taken. :smiley:

I have known this chant for years and it is always working for me.
Think of the object and while you’re searching say : I invoke the law of three.What once was lost return to me.

Keep chanting while you’re searching

1 Like