Hells Kitchen: The Thread Ft. ArchBishop Gordon Ramsey

Display all your Hellish cooking skills here.

Nuff said :sunglasses:
If you cant take the Heat, too bad. Youre trapped here with us forever.

HAHAHAHAHA!

11 Likes

12 Likes

Can’t wait to see the recipe for the idiot sandwich.

5 Likes

Should be in this book, though it appears to be out of print

4 Likes

pizza
Made this again yesterday. Chicken/onion pizza with 4 cheeses

14 Likes

Hell yeah you guys actually did it :muscle::v: the way I see it everybody’s got to eat :wink:
Yo pass me the salt and pepper

3 Likes

Potato and onion “Butter Chicken” curry over jasmine rice, which was cooked in chicken broth. Though dessert was a one pound bag of M&Ms my wife and I split, lol

8 Likes

Thats deer meat son and a fried egg sanwhich pound of ketchup. Got the munchies bro

8 Likes

finally, a thread where i can post this on here xD i wanna try making these when i have the money, although i might switch the dried cherries with cherry tomatoes or something :0

11 Likes

That is adorable! I have to try that sometime this week!

1 Like

Since this is a thing now, here’s a basic grilled ham and cheese sandwich with extra toasty cheez-its. I never post pictures of food, but I actually cooked something without microwaving it for once.
(I have shitty cooking skills, what else can I say? :joy:)

Pats myself on the back Good job, RE3;You didn’t microwave food this time. :rofl:

6 Likes

@UnseelieDiabolus I think you are a Kitchen God and I’m going to start evoking you for recipes.

5 Likes

Lol, by all means give it a shot! Though I picked up most of what I know just by watching a lot of Food Network (when they actually showed people how to cook rather than competition shows) and reading cook books.

1 Like

Ha ha ha fair enough.

I just give grandma a call when it comes to cooking advice.

1 Like

Angel hair spaghetti and meat sauce. The sauce was semi home made. Standard plain tomato sauce which I then doctored up with herbs and cheeses, and 85/15 ground beef.

3 Likes

Home made chicken tenders!

7 Likes

God damn share the love :poultry_leg::beer:

1 Like

I learned how to make fried mozzarella cheese sticks.

6 Likes

Yummy…:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fucking @UnseelieDiabolus is the Executive Chef of Hell’s Kitchen lmao.

6 Likes