Hello there! I am newbie. Can you help me?

I am from Beijing, China. I don’t know anything about Magic. I am a theistic satanist and luciferian. I have some questions about getting start. (Sorry for my bad English, I am not a native speaker.)

I know some satanists (primarily Lavy satanist) who don’t believe Satan as a actual being, merely a symbol. However, me and some other satanists do. Could you recommend some books about theistic santanism? Or maybe some sites, forums, guidance or materials I can use? How to start?

I appreciate your help!

Welcome @adrian_he

This is confusing. How can you say you are a Theistic Satanist and Luciferian (those are two different religions, by the way), and yet claim you have no experience in magick? How do you petition your gods?

Thanks for your reply. I am merely a new guy into this field. While in my country luciferianism is considered a branch of satanism. Some think Satan and Lucifer are one being. So to correct my statement, I am a luciferian who believe that he is an actual being and different with Satan (I hope this is correct).

Regarding magic, I really don’t know. I know no knowledge about magic. In China, there are no books I can read about magic, and most knowledge comes from some fans rather than actual practitioners. I do plan to purchase some books on Amazon US, but I don’t where to start. So, maybe you can give some light?

I don’t know how to petition a god. That’s the problem. Most Chinese satanist are atheist. Even there are a few theists, they don’t know much about rites, teachings, rituals, demonolatry etc. Most don’t know about luciferianism. I wish there is some guidance or ways to petition Lucifer or Satan (by request for help of satanists)

I don’t worship any being, so I cannot provide you with any sources on Luciferianism. Your best bet, however, would be to look online for information.

Click on the little magnifying glass in the upper right, and type in “petition spell.” There is a tutorial on how to do it.

You can also pray, chant his demonolatry enn, and read invocations.

Oh, thanks for your help!

Why not browse through our prior book recommendation discussions…

Luciferians themselves seem not to consider that Satan is Lucifer.

There’s a discussion of the difference here:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/satanism-and-luciferianism/6617/8

and here:
and you can find a lot more opinions under the search keywords “satanism luciferianism” etc. …

1 Like

Thanks!

As @DarkestKnight said, one of your best bet is chanting Lucifer’s enn:

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer

Btw, Satan and Lucifer are not the same