What is the difference between theistic luciferianism and theistic satanism?

i’ve been trying to find a good website about theistic luciferianism for ages but i can’t seem to find one.
i’d really appreciate if someone would explain to me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

http://infernaldialogues.blogspot.com/2013/08/luciferianism-theistic-satanism-are.html

3 Likes

What precisely are you asking, @libra?

For something other than the oodles of websites you can bring up with an easy search?

Are there terms or concepts you are not understanding? Or are you looking for someone to give you an all encompassing view?

Or a basic history?

And what is your current understanding of the entities and terms to which you refer?

Blessings,
Beryl

1 Like

@Beryl okay i don’t really know how to explain it clearly but what i’m confused about is
-do satanists and luciferians think satan and lucifer are the same person?
-do satanists and luciferians perform the same kind of rituals/meditations?

and i just don’t understand the whole luciferian thing because like i’ve looked up multiple sites but everywhere they seem to explain things differently so i’m just kinda confused about what it exactly is

Because it all depends on the individual, there is no specific dogma to follow other then using Lucifer as an example of what to be. Beyond that it’s up to the individual to determine what they believe and how they go about it.

4 Likes

Theistic Luciferianism focuses on enlightenment and Lucifer, Theistic Satanism recognizes Satan as the supreme being/force and embraces carnality. There are quite a few people who are both (myself included).

7 Likes

And if you are interested in reading an insane amount of opinions and discussions on this very topic, you can use the search function on this site, as well.

That might help you to understand your own thought process on the topic and you can decide for your self how to further pursue this inquiry.

I, too, was curious at one point, so I read everything I possibly could on each topic, (including in actual books with three dimensional pages!) then decided to invoke, then evoke each entity and learn for myself. They were very enjoyable experiences. And ones you can repeat multiple times if you decide that they and you, or just one or the other might have some mutual goals to accomplish together.

3 Likes

Lucifer Is Satan

In the East vedic dharma , Sanat Kumara anagram of Satan is called Shurka, the name of Venus. He came from Venus to liberate the earth with his allies of 144,000 souls. This is the kundalini serpent that transforms the material elements of the being the earth to the gold of spirit. And opens the 144,000 nadis. Venus is shown as a hermaphrodite for this reason the serpent and the united soul. This is the spiritual sun, the eight pointed star of Venus connects to the solar plexus and shows the map of the whole soul. The Satanic Templar’s head they worshiped was Venus, the Baphoment as we see gets the symbol of Venus the pentagram. The symbol of the union. The male is the pentacle turning it upside down makes the union of male and female the spirit and body. This pentagram was put in the circle the symbol of the perfected soul with the number 666 the sun by the ancients.

There once was a man from Venus, who had a very large goat penis? :thinking:

Believe what you will, i care not, i just gave what information was asked for and let others decide how they wish to make use of it, the world is much more interesting that way don’t you think?

1 Like

Satanism

I will go down to the altars in Hell.
To Satan, the giver of life.
Prince of Darkness, hear me/us!

I/We believe in one Prince, Satan, who reigns over this Earth,
And in one Law which triumphs over all. I believe in one Temple
Our Temple to Satan, and in one Word which triumphs over all:
The Word of ecstasy. And I believe in the Law of the Aeon,
Which is sacrifice, and in the letting of blood
For which I shed no tears since I give praise to my Prince
The fire-giver and look forward to his reign
And the pleasures that are to come!
HAIL SATAN!

Our Father which wert in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name in Heaven as it is on Earth. Give us this day our ecstasy and deliver us to evil as well as to temptation, For We are Your Kingdom – for Aeons and Aeons! HAIL SATAN!

Almighty Lord Satan,
God of this world,
God of my flesh,
God of my mind,
God of my innermost Will!
Every part of this world is within Your power.
You are within every part of this world.
Every part of me is within Your power.
You are within every part of me.

I am Yours, whether I serve You willingly or not,
for I am myself, whether I am true to myself or not.

Zazas, Zazas, Nasatanada, Zazas.

3 Likes

Lucifer isn’t Satan. According to Kenneth Grant and my own experience Satan is Set, Shaitan and Iblis. Lucifer is Lucifer. On kabbalistic maps “Satan” marked is Lucifer but they aren’t the same deity. I have two different sigils for Lucifer and Grant’s Satan-Set.

1 Like

I think @Benji666 could give a good explanation on Luciferianism.

As far as i know, in theistic satanism it leans more on the materialistic side of things while luciferianism focuses on the spirit. Thats the only way i can explain it.

1 Like

Satan and Lucifer are not the same I agree @Lukjanof Satan literally means the adversary or the accused, Lucifer was tied together was Satan later on when the Christian books arose before that Lucifer was a God to the Romans to the Egyptians the Babylonians he was a God and I even wanna say the Mayans , look at their feathered serpent,Which represents truth that serpent is in all Ancient religions across the world…TRUTH they are two different entities I agree

2 Likes

I can’t really speak for the Satanist Because religion is very political but as far as this Luciferian you are right we do focus on the spiritual side @Deathcrush
And to us Lucifer is our God our father Not physically but he sheds the light in our darkest hour,He is there to put breath back in orr life and ignite the black flame within, we all have different outlooks i’m not here to argue or to lose any friendships I just speak of what I know and what I believe in my buddy @Deathcrush is correct about the Luciferian

1 Like

I know I’m reviving an old thread here but I was wondering where demonolatry fits with Luciferianism and Satanism. Would you say that they are forms of demonolatry?
Are there any philosophical differences or can one be both Luciferian and a Demonolator.

There is no dogma in regards to satanists or luciferians.

There are satanist that see Lucifer and Satan as the same entity (Lucifer-Satan).

When it comes to rituals not all satanists uses the same ritual, there is a wast diffrence between the rituals of the church of satan and temple of the black light for example.

You confusion stems from the fact that you try to clasify umbrella terms.

Satan is associated with fire which rules the lust of the flesh while Lucifer is associated with air which rules the mind in general, so the difference between a Satanist and a Luciferian is what they primary bases their practices on. It does not really matter whatever Satan and Lucifer are believed to be actual entities or not. It’s what they symbolizes to the individual that matters.

2 Likes

What is the Luciferian stance on the concept of a creator?

Depends.

Some luciferians have a gnostic view where the creator is a lesser god and Lucifer is a higher god.

1 Like

Interesting. My personal view is that there may be a creator outside of the ‘simulation’, but that if that were the case it would be beyond our human comprehension. I don’t believe the Christian deity is the creator, I think by their own definition he would be a ‘false god’ too. And probably more evil then the majority of other spirits/demons that are labelled as false gods. But I don’t believe false god is even the correct way to think about these spirits. I feel like I should be able to reach out to and learn from whoever I please, whether they have a physical body or not. But I don’t think any of them are the creator.

I’d like to dive deeper into an established tradition but I’m unclear whether my beliefs align with Luciferian or demonolatry etc. Everyone seems to have different definitions.