Hello masters I need your help

Hello, how are you? I need your help here… I want to summon Marbas in the night, can’t summon him at day time because of work. Can I summon him in the night? And what should I do?

1 Like

You can summon him at night

Really

Have you summoned him before? And how do you know that one can summon him in the nights?

Tell me more

Yeah I’ve called him already he is pretty cool

He is demon of the day, can’t summon him at day time because of work, since you have told me that I can summon him in the night, then I will try and contact him, your words have boosted my confident. I will keep you updated once I get in touch with him!

1 Like

What is the enn for marbas?

I found this Renach tasa uberace biasa icar Marbas here. And also found this Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Marbas on google. Which of them is correct to summon him? Which of them did you use to summon President Marbas?

1 Like

Th y are both his he will come with either

Hey, I’m new here. I know very little about sigils. I know they work. I don’t just know how to go about it. How do I begin the journey into this supernatural world? @bunny4cam

1 Like

Welcome @Judo It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Just follow the tips given up above

read a magick book? go to GOM website galleryofmagick and read all the faqs and articles and see if is for you.? Getting info here on forum is scattered and may put in in wrong way of learning.

Okay, thanks

1 Like

Chk pierre macedo ebook amazon. Good book ,cheap too.

I would nail the bases rather than summonings. You have to crawl before you can walk. Over time you work your way up. Just go in without expectations. The people who can levitate probably don’t even show it off or even do it. Its just a by product of their practice.

I’ve levatated a few times when I first started waking up just tried and momentarily stopped double jumped once that took quite a few attempts. Was lucky how capable I am but lost abilities once I got mind fucked by gov. I want to contact Tak but sorta worry about being accepted by him even though I was introduced befor. Also worry about the show of pain I’ve lost my will to harm myself. Last time I put a nail in my leg and the friend who introduced me put one in his foot and had me hit him with a stick. It was rather enjoyable. I just think I may have bothered him with my thoughts pertaining of him so often he fom what I was told typically likes to be left alone. Anyone else meet Tak befor? Could also be spelt Tac but I think it’s with a K

1 Like

Okay dude, we are in the lockdown, let’s stay home and perform magic to get some cash.