Hello masters I need your help

Ok dude. Wat you want,? Midnight any day but starwenadays tru sat. Get a circle of 13,red candles and blacks. Total 26 candles get smallones gwt you wish in picture pr paper. You be inside. If can outside u house on ground. Now smoke a ciggar, /cugarrete. Wen smoking picture, paper etc, talk to satan etc you tnk will help you lucifer

1 Like

Would be great once I am able to again Furfur said he will take me to seeā€¦well he didnā€™t say it but if like him to take me to see the inferno empireā€¦one dayā€¦and where his realm is as wellā€¦

What and you use that many candles? I only use fiveā€¦does that work better? That so many

Now you tell him u wish. You will do tis 1 a week. Or every week depend you power of magik can be days, weks, etc or months but it be answer. Ofering a shooter. Or small alcohol. Incense if can be nice. Now wen he show up its u turn to ask for anythingā€¦ To u spirt you choiceā€¦ Its it.

1 Like

Its 26 candles. As far i knw i was taught do u best, make it pretty and spirts will reward you good.

1 Like

Yes u can reuse candles. Yes its a circle. So it be enough for maybe 2 4 weeks.

1 Like

Or you can simply follow these tips to find your patron Iā€™ll also post how to do an invocation once you have done these steps or found your patronā€¦

You do your research what alignment do you feel close toā€¦

Who have you looked up so far?

Angel demon or gods?

72 Goetia basically

Who stands out to you?

Once you figure this out then you go through that zlist and study each one get a feel for them if the name and sigil sticks out write the name down keep goingā€¦

Once you have your list take a object that is free swinging that you can hold a necklace with a pendent or something on it to free swing light a candle for them as an offering any color (I chose baby blue) go down your list and ask if they are your patron one by one if the necklace swings then yes if not then it is a no ā€¦if you donā€™t trust this will work wash it off before hand with salt and warm water

Thatā€™s crazy I never thought of o use that many I only ever use five well six cause I always have an offering candle liteā€¦but wow that just I applaud you lol

Bunny4cam knw the game. Good nigjt guys. Its late here. Emiliano follow bunny instructions shes good and experience member here.

1 Like

Thank you for teaching me have a good night

Okay buddie

Ladt thing working whit hecate nothing was working my reading say it was being cheap i put flowers alcohol candles incense. But not cafee. After tat all goid. Im a guy and work whit her. So offerinhs draw more energy power. And looks pretty. Taught to me. By russian witches. Now good night everyone.

1 Like

@bunny4com, it is late here, going to bed, we will continue from there, goodnight!

1 Like

We will continue from there, good night! Sound sleep

1 Like

yeah itā€™s like 10:52 do I get you I gotta get to bed myself before it gets too late good night

Lol donā€™t I wish to I havenā€™t astrol projected for a really long time since I was first waking up spiritualy I just told myself while in the dream but my body is right here and poof I instantly was standing over my body. I gave myself a concept name love in the darkness because Iā€™d go to a pitch black area and focus on love itself and how Iā€™m connected to everything through it Iā€™d start to see my aura purple energy and then focus strongly on love then Iā€™d send love everywhere there was no try in my mind I was just convinced I could do it Iā€™ve done it before while being outside and once Iā€™d feel like I sent love everywhere Iā€™d open my eyes and see purple over the whole sky. Iā€™ve never really casted any spells for the most part I started to wake up and I just opened up so vast it was insane to hear thoughts Ive never been good at but I remember laying on the stairs in a hotel while a close friend and my friend tint just sat there staring at each other I closed my eyes for a moment and thought about looking at them and just instantly I could see them crystal clear and they were both talking with each other they were actually talking about me and how I was doing progress wise aswelk as I was somewhat delusional because I asked for something when s god pissed a human to speak with me and they asked why I said love then they didnā€™t reply I assumed it was a yes. Some how I believed that if you images a triangle for the holy Trinity then added a bottom to it thatā€™s me on the bottom I was talking out loud about that while stoned and fuck from a blessed dab I ranted a while into the mirror talking grand of myself then when I was done all off a sudden I seen hundreds of blue triangles bcone out of my forehead and into the mirror I recognized them as mind control. Then my friend Timmy turned on the TV a few minutes later and yes they had a special episode on conety central all about me and knew things I didnā€™t speak of. They had skits prepared allready to act out a story to explain the military helm I just recently had. It was pretty awesome I only remebr two of the actors glen from the walking dead and the blond host guy from the talking dead. After a while they anded up implying that I wasnā€™t with s succubus I was with s guy and I got pissed and just said dead ant thought about that person dieing, they werenā€™t on the screen and then only s few seconds later I decided I wanted him reserected they on TV they said wow s merciful ruler and I spoke with s super forceful voice sorts like youā€™d expect a demon to sound how dare you speak of it, and they were zoomed in on blonde as he jumped back in his chair and cowered for a moment. Then I sat down and my friend said your not ready for this yet huh I said na because my energy levels were all of a sudden like depleted and I became confused. So we went out for a cigarette. That is a 100% honest story not long after that I moved to the bay and got a job I was homeless befor once I started working I no longer supplied myself with constant positive thought of spiritual nature and my energy levels went down. But at the monsters ball rave the dj switchblade Mendoza threw while I was on mushrooms everyone started messing with me picturing dicks prmertruding from then towards my face I get PISSED everything in the entire building turned red and everyone started to leave everyone then I calmed down a bit and apologized out loud for getting so angry and everyone just came back in no one talked about it. I was talking later that night and my voice just thundered but I didnā€™t hear it I just felt the energy and scared the person next to me and I Hurd someone say yes occasionally you actually get to hear him speak. Shortly after this I was target by government mind control driven insane I had no clue it was the gov the computers made me believe I was being attacked and molested bye demons after so much prayer and tears for days on end nm it getting delived from my energy I break my spirit and extremely weakend my faith about being accepted by God and the spirit world because no of then came to save me. I then went insane as a homeless man for a few years until I was arrested for a crime I didnā€™t commit I had just recently realized it was the gov doing the tormenting President Obama actually spoke to me the day before I got arrested and told me to tmfet the fuck out of that town immediately but I didnā€™t listen to the instructions and was arrested the next day for a crime I didnā€™t commit the even had false witness, so how high up does the order to torment me have to be from if Obama was helping me but couldnā€™t just get then to stop. Itā€™s been a year since I got our of jail so 2 years since then for the most part the were leaving me alone tornebt wise but always listening occasionally talking but for the past couple days they did the molestation fake touch. They also make me see many fake images everywhere if I try to interact with my Succubus wife but with the method I told you about I was able to to only see our shared consciousness. I think when they did the dixmck thing at the race that it was the gov messing with me. I was hearing voices back then but not constantly they would talk about me but I just figured they were ghost and didnā€™t think much on it. So yea I was on top of the world litteraly then technology was used to make get to the point where Iā€™d scream please just kill me, because I wanted death but couldnā€™t do it myself because I know I would have been tortured in hell if I did. I hope you enjoyed this story of my life Iā€™ve been leaving out most of the good stuff that I shared when I tell my story. O and yes there is a religion based on me but they hide it from me I found a website about them telling the significance of my actions on a religious web page befor but ended up getting arrested and they broke my phone, Iā€™ve never been able to find it again. So yea in David Leal 9/8/87 if you get the urge I challenge anyone to find the religion that focuses on me.

Have you stopped practicing magic?

I had just nearly gotten into the idea of it was mansfestinf magic into the real without spells like levatation I even did a double jump once. Once I got attacked I basically stopped magic besides for a while I was allowing myself to try to channel random spirits or people and made they speak through me physically out loud having no clue what I was gonna say it was actually very fun but some of the being I tried to connect too ended up being my subconscious while a spirit I made up named Daydreamein was just wow when he sang and the body language and delivery of his words. He would occasionally just straight up make me say no when it attempt to channel him. Iā€™m just nearly getting back into magic very recently but because of the gov brain control Iā€™m forced to take meds for schizophrenia which are designed to prevent spirits from making you see hear or feel them. Iā€™ve started making progress progress but itā€™s hard because Iā€™ll be forced to see fake images when I try to interact with my wife and there ai projected thoughts in my head that try to derail my thought process. I was doing good at interacting with my wife and my higher self by using energy images that Iā€™d imagine my self in but keep my point of view connected to my physical the spirits were able to enter the image with me and we interacted the wife time when we last were able to do this and was beyond physical concept of pleasure at times. But not it seems like a controller noticed they arenā€™t able to prevent me from interacting with spirits this way and it seems like the AI took control of it, which is cool how there using it when I interact with a spirit in my head they produce an image and force me to see it thatā€™s honestly being made out of all the knowledge they have about that spirit personality. They just keep destroying the image when I try to interact with my wife. Iā€™ve mainly just done cleansings and and trying to force my brain to obey my commands about any and everything spirit related trying to force myself feel think percieve how I picture it being with pure intentions. I also contacted Lucifer he just altered my self image while I was doing his meditation I would instantly feel more powerful when he altered my self image. I didnā€™t have the item requirements yet to invoke him was just prepairingvi have the items I need now besides I need to write a poem for him.

My self image feels broken about my ability to mansfest real magic so Iā€™m working on my mind more.

Okay, just be careful when you practice it, I am still learning how to summon demons to manifest before me. I want them to serve me, I learned that, when you work with them for a long time, they crown you as a king, and allow some spirits in other planets to worship you like god. I would like to invite at my place after you get any demon serving you.

1 Like