Hello I'm new here you can help me

Hello my name is Maher … I feel that Lucifer is always in my villager but I can not communicate with him or address.

Welcome @NIRAN It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself. This post tells us nothing and does not meet our requirement.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

If you don’t have any practical experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Hello … I am from Syria. Unfortunately I do not have experience … I do not know a lot But Lucifer Always pay me closer to it I feel that … He wants me But I need help only

Why do you think Lucifer is close to you?

1 Like

No matter what I tried to get away from it Amor spoke to me … He shows my dreams … Handles me with my mind … I think it is close to me But it is waiting for me to do something

Amor?

Yes, I may be completely unable to communicate my thoughts and feelings

What would a Greek god have to do with Lucifer? :thinking:

1 Like

Exactly

Op, are you talking about Amor or Lucifer?

If it’s Lucifer, I may be able to help you, he’s close to me

Welcome @NIRAN :slight_smile:

What would you like to learn?

We may be able to help.

I feel that Lucifer is close to me… but something is waiting for me. Can you help me by approaching him or calling him?

Chant his Enn, meditate on his sigil

Lucifer is close… but he is waiting for me to take a step… I need help getting close to him… or summoning him

I did not understand sorry you can note more

How do you know it’s Lucifer ?

1 Like

He speaks to me inside my mind

1 Like

I think he wants to believe it’s Lucifer, but he also mentioned Amor too, so I don’t think he really knows.

1 Like

No, it is not… but the use of the word came because of my use of the translator

I would recommend reading the threads below:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like