Hekate Walking This Earth

She is such a boss! I love her. I felt her energy course through me a few days ago when putting this punk in his place and I straight up told him that I do not like him(he’s an over opinionated asshole from my church). I have never done anything like that. I felt like the Queen of swords cutting through the BS. Anyhow it was a very cool feeling. And I still haven’t quite come down from that high I felt.

2 Likes

Do you not think that these people need to be in prison or that some deserve the death penalty? If no one is held accountable then anyone can do what they want to do. And when I say right the wrongs I mean bringing justice not rewriting history, obviously that is impossible.

2 Likes

Sort of. But thank you!

The earth is a chi siphoning zoo asylum

3 Likes

I hate to be the devil’s advocate here but pedophilia is a modern taboo, humanity back then didn’t always see it as wrong and Gods while have their own views of it I doubt would get too involved in such a matter.

3 Likes

Why does a lot of what you say sound like a bad mix of Christian ideology and new age?

1 Like

We can agree to disagree!

1 Like

It’s not based on agree to disagree. It’s human history, facts. Not belief. Pedophilia was a normal part of a lot of our ancestors lives. Children got married off to adult suitors since becoming of age was seen much younger. Hell incest was the cherry ontop also.

Maybe separate your own personal distaste for it and Hecate’s view on it and see if that’s her moral compass on the subject.

2 Likes

I have a personal issue with pedophilia because of my own past but in such topics it’s best to remain on a neutral grounds especially when speaking for an external entity like a God.

4 Likes

And what would that help?
I don’t believe in revenge on behalf of others, I think that’s dumb and petty, and an excuse to do that same while playing it high and mighty. It’s not up to people unrelated to the incident to impose that either.
It makes the person doing the avenging into what they already hate - another abuser in a cycle of humans abusing humans.

I think the only person that should be doing that, is the one who was wronged - it’s between them and no-one else’s business unless they are invited or somehow involved.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not defending such people.
It’s not up to me, and just as well. Me, I’d just kill them… I certainly don’t want them in my universe :slight_smile:

Now, keeping a serial criminal from breaking societies laws knowing they’ll just keep doing it, then society should in prison because the laws are a forewarned consequence and server to protect against creating more victims. That’s reasonable.

But I’m not a god, and if you flip it around to be in the shoes of the one being killed, then you’ll find, that being killed by someone not related to the original incident is another wrong, not a right, and it does nothing, it achieves nothing. Other than giving the killer the satisfaction of killing while getting to feel insufferably righteous about sticking thier nose in someone else’s business.

My point was,
I’m completely against the idea of giving some deified third party power over humans,. That’s what got the JCI crowd into the enslaved mess they’re in in the first place.
It’s weaksauce, and how tyrants are made.
Humans should never be giving away power for thier decisions to “gods”.

3 Likes

lol i misedited.

1 Like

I have heard that too.

1 Like

How many claim this godform or that godform is coming…? Where have we seen such claims before? What other traditions have them? What do individuals making such claims gain? Perhaps a status of being a prophet?..

2 Likes

An easy form of research and experience will show you that gods get into incest and such quite a lot. I’m sorry you feel some type of way about it but your morals don’t matter one bit.

2 Likes

yea, many of my creation only lives for me and are only married to me i dont see any problem with it, never said i do, you are so differently geared than me that we cannot really discuss…

back to hecate ?

FUNEDIT: seems that everytime i write and actual sentence with actual content it gets flagged and removed by staff so i probably should just type like an idiot to get approval :frowning:

3 Likes

It may not be good to say that at all…

2 Likes

Psst… do I smell food? Lol jk.

Or there are lessons to be learned.

1 Like

Incarnate on earth to “right wrongs” this makes me think of Hecate in the Salem series played by lucy lawless (everyone needs to watch not just for entertainment).

Her way of righting wrongs was a plague…Corona virus maybe idk weird but in the series she used a plague and someone who says they are a devotee of hers says shes incarnate on earth to right wrongs and we have covid-19 very weird and if you saw the salem series youd probably make the same connection whether it is true or not

2 Likes

Hahaha I saw Salem. Gosh it’s been a while though. I don’t remember. I will have to revisit that particular part!

1 Like