Hekate Walking This Earth

Ok, so I was on this video about a guy that was talking about how Hekate is wanting to walk this earth again to right all the wrongs.For those who are followers of Hekate; what the heck is he talking about? My interpretation is that she could be looking for a human vessel to work through. Has anyone heard about this concerning Hekate?

3 Likes

Wanting to walk on this earth would mean she incarnates into her own vessel

2 Likes

I don’t think Hecate will walk this earth, maybe a fragment of her (though not saying the bulk of her entirety can’t walk the earth) but more she may or may not incarnate a fragment but even then that’s a 50/50 instance that the fragment would stay an aspect of hecate and not become it’s own being because free will.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t she work through all of those who work on her behalf?

I haven’t heard anything about this - not that I’m the definitive disciple or anything, but she hasn’t said anything remotely close to this.

One thing that’s difficult about finding information about Hecate is that she has so many different faces (and modern witches are adding more), that she can present in so many ways it can be confusing. Who she is to me is not who she will likely be to another. It’s just part of working with her, in my opinion.

6 Likes

What about possession? If she possesses someone male or female I mean in that sense she can walk this earth.

2 Likes

Possession is quite possible, just depends on the level of possession, full control or suggestive possession.

1 Like

I let her in partially tonight to let her taste some wine I was drinking. This happens many times a week, so I guess it’s already happened :wink:

5 Likes

hahahaha… I can’t remember the video but this guy seemed to be very knowledgeable of her and made it sound like she is really pissed about things that are happening and wants to right those injustices. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Curious that she was on mind before you posting this.
(No, I’m not planning be possessed by her btw, just saying)

1 Like

I have been seeing a lot of renewed interest in her. So, I think she is really wanting to be heard!

1 Like

I noticed as well, she’s been gaining a lot of new followers this year so far, it’s pretty interesting.

4 Likes

Was it Hekterios? Just asking because this is exactly the kind of thing he talks about in regards to her.

It’s a possibility. A lot of different influences are starting to become more “apparent” for lack of a better word.

3 Likes

YESSSS. That is his name! On YouTube right?

1 Like

Well, my personal opinion is that most of the modern witches choose to only see her Lighter sides, forgetting that she has both sides. They choose to gloss over that due to their own beliefs in things like the Wiccan Rede and similar Western karma-based ideas. She is typically grey-ish with me. I’ve seen her pull out the dark side before. She’s also been known as the Patroness of thieves, but that isn’t usually talked about at length.

2 Likes

Correct, I used to and still do watch him. He’s cool, but I would take walk this earth with a grain of salt, he’s been saying that for a few years.

To me I took it symbolically, that she’d have more influence on this earth.

4 Likes

I know of his videos, but they didn’t strike any cords with my personal practice with her. Like I said, many faces.

Personally, I am very aware of her dark side. So, I know she is no pushover deity!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t respect her so much if she was :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have any of you ever watched the series Chambers on NetFlix? I found it fascinating because it is about Lilith taking over this girls body and walking the earth again through her. So, when he stated that it just reminded me of that movie but with Hekate. It would be kind of cool if it did happen.

3 Likes

I don’t work with her as much as I used to but I got her on my necromancy altar.

5 Likes