Heartbreak Problems

Max… Do what you feel is right by all means, but let me just ask: If you honestly were considering destroying your soul over Sam, is this truly worth it anymore? Think about that.

Not just him. I asked myself that same question. The pain was blinding. I wasn’t going to do it, but I was desperate.

But yes, I was considering it.

I feel less pained now, but only because I have hope. It’s honestly sad.

I myself have been through pain that made it seem like non-existence would be more pleasant than what I was facing. I don’t know what you’re going through aside from Sam, but no matter what happens, you always should remember that your soul is forever, this life is not. I’m not demeaning you at all in saying that, but sometimes it’s better to simply detach yourself from certain situations rather than fight to fix them (again I don’t want to make assumptions, I don’t know your circumstances, this is just my two cents).

2 Likes

The soul can be destroyable, like converting the energy into something weak and there be modified changing the previous form, it’s another way of destruction

I agree. But I’m going to wait things out like I said. This is all more painful than this should be allowed to be. I think this is a bit of an event.

Listen. Tomorrow is important. It will decide my state of mind for a bit. I was told, by the cards, by Gabrielle, by a LOT of people. Tomorrow. It’s something big, tomorrow. Maybe I’m losing it, but I understand that much.

Are you referring to the entirety of a person’s being, or the astral double? Because as far as I understand it (which I may be incorrect) there’re many parts to the soul.

1 Like

Then I would suggest that you take the remaining time you have to regain some of your strength and energy and get your bearings a bit, so that you can handle whatever is tossed your way. And if you need someone to just talk to, we’re here for you to the best of our ability. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The worst thing that could happen is nothing, and that’s a little pathetic on my part. But I just wanna know how I bolster my defenses emotionally. Any ideas?

1 Like

Sure, I’ll DM you something to try. One second.

The entirety of a person’s being and the fragments can be modified.

Current mood: In pain but okay

I’m seriously doubtful of this whole judgement day thing, but I shouldn’t be, unless I think I’m pulling up imposters, which I don’t.

I just need to wait a little longer. Just a few more hours.

I don’t know. I hope I’ll get some light. And some love. Tomorrow. We can only hope for tomorrow. Maybe it’ll all crash down? Maybe I’ll get my release?

Regardless, I’ll live past tomorrow. I’ll outlive it all, and I’ll feel the depths of every pain imaginable, then nothing will be able to touch me.

Maybe all of that is a bit too zealous. Hell if I know.

In the meantime I will distract entertain myself with The World’s Worst Website Ever™

1 Like

if anyone else can contact Gabriel and ask them a question for me, I would really appreciate it. I want to make sure I’m not under some sort of illusions right now, and someone just flat-out asking for me might help.

Is tomorrow my judgment day? Is there a judgment Day?

Sorry about repeating myself over and over, Gabriel, I’m just constantly held under my own illusions, and yet I can’t figure out what those illusions are.

You miss Sam because when you were with him you felt good. You felt happy you felt complete. So what you really miss are those feelings.

Sam doesn’t have your happiness. Nor is your happiness at the desired outcome of any event.

Your happiness is inside you. You are responsible for your emotions, nobody else nothing else.

Your thoughts and emotions are bound as one. Just as changing your mood can change your thoughts your thoughts can change your emotions. Gratitude raises frequency. This is why gratitude journals are so helpful. Start with your skeleton, Im so thankful I have a skeleton… List out as many as you can. It gets easier the more you do it.

It’s okay to have bad thoughts sometimes, just remember you don’t have to own any of them
You are not your thoughts.

You describe Sam as big and you describe yourself as small. Change the story around, & you’ll feel better.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Maybe I will. But right now I’m focused on something else. I need to figure out if this is true. I brought myself here against the wishes of the person who helped me, but they’re not going to do anything about it, I am my own punishment. I might as well find an answer while I’m here in hell.

So like I said, if someone can contact Gabrielle, that would help me a lot.