Heartbreak Problems

I want to

Am I sane? Is this real?

I can’t tell if I feel nothing or everything

It’s calm.

I was just smiling. Did I break? I left the room.

Gabrielle is weird. Maybe it’s the same issue. She wasn’t expecting this. “You’re hurt. You’re just hurt and you’re starting to lose it. I think you need some sleep.”

That’s weird.

I don’t know what to trust. I’ve lost so much. I don’t know why I’m feeling like this or who I am and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. When I was sound of mind I was told it would all work out in a day, one day, and it was approaching. I feel calm. I know it’s numb. Im gonna wake up and feel so much pain. Is it today? Is it tomorrow? Is it now? Will this numbness last forever? What do I do?

Please save me. For fucks sake, is there some spell or process I can use to be sure? Do I trust my instinct? Do I wait? Do I tell? Do I take his hand without a word? Or do I just end it. Do I take initiative and be my solution

The Moon says, “Don’t let your illusions blind you” but what is an illusion? Do I trust the incorporeal angel mom or do I trust what I can see? What can I trust? What do I stick to if nothing? Do I believe in blind hope, or can I not see the hope because the moon is blinding?

Is my illusion the illusion that I will see a judgement day?

Why am I so calm!? Why am I so content!? I feel it ever so lightly in my stomach, but my body has gone soft!

I want to die. I feel so trapped. Please what the fuck do I do

I’m in hell.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking hell fuck

1 Like

I’m fucking STUCK HERE.

TOday is going to be a good day. TOday is going to be a good day? Are you sure? Are you fucking positive? Are you? Who are you? Who are you to say what the day will be? Who am I to trust you? What the FUCK

What do I do? Wait? She says wait. Is that it? I want to ask, I really do, how it could possibly result in anything like how she described.

I’ll wait this week out. This week they told me about. If it truly doesn’t happen by the end? I will legitimately consider plans to leave.

Four days left.

I feel like under different circumstances, I would see the moon in a more positive light. I am beginning to see it is not my enemy.