Headache and dizziness after working with third eye chakra

Daily I practicing opening chakras. When I come to third eye chakra opening I develop headache and dizziness. Why does it happen to me? Some of you who have similar experience?

2 Likes

It’s generally because of an energy build up. You need to bring the energy down out of your head.

3 Likes

More energy than it’s used to probably. Visualise expanding the storage there, compress the energy into a smaller area, and when done bring the energy back to the storage in your abdomen.

5 Likes

It means you’re achieving something.
I recommend heat cream rubbed widdershins into your third eye.

Al.

3 Likes

What do you mean?

1 Like

You mean direct the energy away from the third eye to for instance the heart chakra?

1 Like

How do I do that? I tried after I opened the last chakra (crown) where I visualized a white light over me I then took as a ball and directed it down at my whole system to the base chakra.

Instead of using only intention or visualization, a better method, in my opinion, is to use physical movement, like a qi gong form or yoga asana, along with intention, to circulate the energy throughout your body.

2 Likes

It feels like it’s my neck that causes the headache. Is the third eye connected to the neck also?

1 Like

It could be that you have a block there that is preventing the energy from moving downward.

2 Likes

That’a strange because I activated the blue chakra before the purple. I worked with opening of them all from base to crown so the energy during my vampiric operation could flow through them all.

Having a block has nothing to do with “opening” the chakra. Blockages can form from suppressed emotions and tensions held in the body. You know how stress can cause “knots” to form in your muscles? A blockage is the energy body equivalent.

2 Likes

I use the mantra HAM when I work with blue chakra.

The Bija mantra does not affect blockages. It is for energizing the chakra, not moving the energy.

3 Likes

Can I use crystals to move the energy?

You can, though I think using physical movement is more natural, and doesn’t require anything but your body.

What crystals will you suggest?

That, I cannot answer, as i know very little about crystals and do not use them. I think @Angelb1083 might now though.

Hi! Amethyst, lapis lazuli off the top of my head. I can get my book out tomorrow and come back to this.

The process is starting.

Al.

2 Likes