Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

Suppose I’ll give it a whirl later on

3 Likes

Yes because since you don’t know anything about me…then whatever answers you will get are not coming from your head…but from the spirit…!!
@Mapachtli

1 Like

The parts of your brain being unlocked usually have something to do with the reason you may find yourself trying to evoke with sigil and enn through meditation. So for Agares who gives noble status and creates earthquakes and retrieves missing people and make them go missing you could unlock the knowledge needed to possibly be a diplomat or land owner, learn secrets of the earths inner workings, and find people you may miss dearly. With Bael wisdom and the ability to not project your emotion come to mind, a strong work ethic too, but also a well managed one nonetheless to the point where sustaining becomes thriving quietly and effortlessly. You are basically unlocking the means of success when you do evocation successfully. Effort to achieve the success must still be applied.

10 Likes

Tonight was the evocation of Gusion,

Gusion

He came quickly and easily, at first he chose to mock me and mimic my words and then he spoke of his own. I want to make it clear that I had been thinking of him all day before this evocation. Also, I did get a full manifestation before this ritual for a brief moment, it is possible it could have been any of the spirits now here with me.

I talked, welcomed, and thanked him for his arrival.

Gusion will I be successful in my endeavours? Real estate.

“Yes”

I didn’t intend to ask him that but it slipped through the cracks.

I asked him about you @Akhtyahussein and he was Not happy talking about you at all. Just some mean words and Muslim influence.

I asked him to unlock the portion of my mind… what will I expect?

“Terror”

Why?

“Terror is the price of knowledge” he said

So I thanked him. To the next. Anyone even read this? Lol.

15 Likes

Sorry for falling behind, I blame that annoying thing that is mundane life…but I enjoy reading about your experiences.

4 Likes

Who is the next demon you will call?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: man you’re not talking to your self …you’re doing real sheet…

He is correct on Muslim influence there…

I will invoke him to see what he has to say…but you can pm me on those mean things he said without leaving anything so I can see how I can change my situation
@Mapachtli

And thanks bro …for everything…

5 Likes

Tonight is Sitri, deamon of make people nakeeeed lol

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: that is not so good…!!!

1 Like

We don’t gotta pm, I’ll just tell you the jist of it,

Not acknowledging or being appreciative of the spirits and what you got, as well as letting Muslim doctrine conflict you.

We can leave out the expletives lol

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: of course but that is in progress now…I’m working on it…

Well that must something till you took an oath for not revealing it…

Anyway thanks… If there is anything else juetell me anytime…!!

@Mapachtli

2 Likes

Can you ask him an advice for all of us about seduction and magick?

4 Likes

I do plan to bind all the demons eventually, so I’d probably do it in a run like that.

4 Likes

I’ll see what Sitri says, no promises though. Some of these deamons are annoyed I even contact them lol

4 Likes

I attempted to evoke 012-Seal-of-Sitri-q100-500x500

But I am crashing hard asleep today, I couldn’t hold this one I’m too tired. Will have to try again tomorrow.

2 Likes

Here’s a status update:

I have noticed that I am starting to obsess, not over the spirits themselves but my surroundings.

Precognitative abilities have improved

My pull towards metal music has grown a lot

Focus improving

Spirits come very easily now even without my doing so.

Be mindful folks, if you are doing this like me where you ask them to unlock your mind, I can truly understand why some go crazy. Half the time I feel crazed.

11 Likes

I’ve noticed working with Belial and Glasya labolas together can be a potentially risky combination.

3 Likes

Ok I kid you not they just whispered to me and said,

“It’s riskier to hold back the flood gates then to let the water flow”

7 Likes

Got a shiver reading that. Just for me those two I seemed to click with, I’ve noticed a few slight changes, almost like I’m regressing to a younger version of myself, zero fucks given plus viewing general population as…sheep, prey, maybe?

Been feeling almost hyperaware of my surroundings since adding Glasya-labolas. Kinda like stalk hunting, as opposed to setting up in a tree stand. Wierd.

3 Likes

I’ve started and I’ve decided to do 5 days of each as I really want to get familiar with each entity. Day two of Bael today. I don’t get the feeling he can really be bothered :rofl:

4 Likes