Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

would you be willing to tell us more about it? I’m about to start and woukd benefit from your experience

3 Likes

Actually I’m just trying to get them all to unlock a new portion of my mind. I’ve very few requests if any. I only seek the nudge to learn how to find candy not be given the candy

3 Likes

Too late for me to join? I may not be able to evoke fully atm but i want to observe you all and see how its done and how to improve myself.

3 Likes

Here’s a side note:

Since I started doing this,

One I found an exercise machine to allow me to do that at work which I do 5 days a week.

Two, more books on financial education.

Three, found a financial mentor.

Four, I take opportunity at first glance.

Five, more patience

Six, able to realize behavioral traits at first glance

Seven, extreme memory retention and focus

Eight, this is important and what has helped me do all this. My commitment is through the roof. Yesterday I was able to read 80 pages, 3 quizzes, and a midterm all passed.

I can safely admit I was none of these before, I can only imagine my potential after I finish this 72 day quest.

16 Likes

Join up

3 Likes

Is there a chat you all have or do you just use this?

2 Likes

Pm me questions, I don’t wish to detail the thread further.

(OP I’m gonna take the challenge soon)

3 Likes

Here, not too many participating

3 Likes

will do tomorrow, just rolling into bed as it’s midnight x

3 Likes

Like Jerusalem or you’re going to do this competition? Lol

5 Likes

Evoked Amon a second time, he wasn’t very interested in coming around but to the point. Thanks.

Went on to Barbatos, also I asked him to unlock the portion of my mind like I ask all, he agreed. Friendly, I asked regarding enchanted treasure, he made it seem as if a book of unknown to human magickal text was in grasp. Thanks for the heads up, I’ll have to get back to you.

Tomorrow brings King Paimon.

9 Likes

KING Paimon summoned, course he’s part of my council already so no challenge to bring him forth and the aspect of my brain he can unlock is already done.

8 Likes

Today is Buer, seems similar to King Paimon in some regards. We shall see tonight when I call him forth.

7 Likes

Bump
I’m loving this thread

3 Likes

Today I realised perhaps I’m not being descriptive enough or need to show some pictures in this marathon of mine; so I will try to be more imaginative from here on out.

Just remember my biggest thing is establishing contact, asking them to unlock a part in my mind, maybe ask for a couple of deeds, and ultimately to grow from this spiritually and magickly.

6 Likes

Wow no success calling Buer at all so far, thought I heard a voice say “what” but that was it. I may have to meditate on this one some more and try in my dreams.

4 Likes

Ive done it. Not over the course of 72 days but i have summoned all 72

5 Likes

I promised a little more lavish and I had time to set this up, this was to bring Buer forth as well as honor my deamon council.

I called Buer and the first thing I noticed was a more feminine voice with a bit of mischief. So for the sake of this I will say she or Buer.

She whispered in my ear like someone came up to my head and closed a hand around your ear to whisper. I could feel her voice through my ears and my mind. The incense engulfed me at this point. She said,

“Hi” with some laughter and condescending tone.

Needless I said hello, informed Buer of her welcome to stay and be here with me,

She chuckled more at this,

I asked if she could unlock the part of my mind she was associated with, she said,

“Yes”

But what can I expect? I ask.

“Suffering” more chuckling

Why?

“To know is to suffer” more chuckle

She asked for a challenge of to which I gave a couple, so keep an eye on the trade war and see what China and North Korea do.

No physical manifestation beyond her voice btw,

Thanks folks, stay tuned for the next one

11 Likes

Next is Gusion, the goetia says he knows all and can answer all,

Hmm, I may need some questions to ask, anyone got any good questions?

4 Likes

Ask him about me…who is “akhtyahussein”

2 Likes