Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

i am thinking to do the challenge,but fucking hell i have other pathworkings to do.

2 Likes

Evoking two spirits at a time is sort of a genius idea, in this respect. Them playing off of each other seems advantageous to the magician… unless they are good friends & egg each other on to misbehave, lol. Interesting.

2 Likes

how about summoning together Astaroth and Furfur? It is known they work good together? So much power must be gigantic and awesome! anyone tried it?

1 Like

@Mapachtli I’m rather new to this community, and I know this is an old thread. I was led to this thread.

I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

I wonder what Gusion would say about me. :slight_smile: And Andras! XD

1 Like

@Mapachtli Sallos (also known as Saleos) is Goetic Demon #19.

Made me laugh :laughing:
He’s a funny one.

1 Like

DarkestKnight as it should be known by now I regularly work with the Goetia Girls Shaman Chaos Magick Paradigm so even Solomonic evocation I do those spirits manifest as female spiritual entities. Even if they manifest on their own they appear as females.

3 Likes

Bookmarked!

4 Likes

@Mapachtli & @DarkestKnight I hope you guys are doing well. I know this is an old thread but I really enjoyed it. Hopes to have more updates on whether you guys or any other individual who tried this completed this challenge.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s normal. You are giving up your energy over to him. With Dantalion is a common thing. I get light headaches during/after evocations.

Samigina seems feminine to me too. Cool to see someone else experience this spirit this way.

I have a few questions

1. Can you evoke them being newer? To help you learn things a bit faster.
  2. Can you evoke certain ones?
  3. What do they want in return?
  4. Is it done by opening their sigils and just asking?
2 Likes

Can I unlock the aspects of my mind doing pathworking instead evocation? :sweat_smile:

Did you experience from this entity in the goetia what is called “ the trap “?

I have to admit, re-reading that quote was powerful i read more and damn, I truly do not know why few undergo this journey. I have excelled so much in my life.

There has been much chaos to learn from and huge emotion upswing and downs, but I am confident so strongly in myself now and my own will, to see what is right, good, and to make a difference.

3 Likes
    1. = yes 3. Energy, time, and open ears 4. Can be

idk. Try it

1 Like

How did you evoke them all?
If you don’t mind sharing the details

@Psywarrior, that member hasn’t been to the forum in two years and more than likely won’t respond to your question. Tip for newcomers, if you click on the member’s avatar, you can see if they’re an active member or if they’ve been banned or suspended.

1 Like