Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

Try grounding yourself

4 Likes

I’ll do that tomorrow at the sea, I’m too tired now lol

Paimon.

I called upon him, he came to me about like usual but this time with a bit more flair still appeared as royalty but had wavy silk clothes.

I asked him to open the part of my mind he is associated with, and I seen him place both hands on my head and the energy that coursed through me was undeniable.

2 Likes

Update: Beside some small “troubles” before I manage to sleep and a weird dream that probably doesn’t mean anything unless we get floods during August (lol), the rest of the day went very well. Nothing odd at all. I’ll try to evoke Agares later, but I have a feeling he’ll give me a hard time…

2 Likes

Does time and space really need to be considered when they don’t appear to be bound like we are to our bodies.

But yeah, the wilderness is AWESOME! Going in deep is always refreshing. Doing an invocation or evocation there would be pretty keen,

Israel, ask them what they want to be remembered for.

2 Likes

Tried last night to evoke Agares. I said I sense he’ll give me a hard time and I was right. An hour later I gave up. Tried for second time now, the plan was if he doesn’t show up again to try at night and if nothing works, then move to the next one and assume that he heard me.

After quite some time he finally appeared through a river: an old man with white hair and long bear, green and yellow robe and a hat like Merlin (lol) riding a huge reptile. He stood still and stared me.
Welcome.
Silence…
“Will you unlock the aspect of my mind witch you’re associated with?”
No answer…
I thought “duuuude are we gonna stare each other now?” I repeat the question in case he didn’t heard me (lol)
Then he suddenly threw a chain from his sleeve and went right through my 3rd eye.
Well…thank you.
Then I asked something personal and obviously he didn’t answer. We’ll see. :smirk:
Said my farewells and that he’s welcomed to stay or live as he like.
Nothing weird till now, a small constant pressure on my 3rd eye and a small pain on my right temple which is already gone.

3 Likes

can you pm me about your pendulum work and how they work ?
really appreciated … coz i still trying to comunicate with them …
thanks in advanced …

Crazy long weekend, but back to it.

I took Crocell’s sigil into my mind’s eye so I could visualize it and perceive an interaction of the mind.

A bell began to toll.

“I was beginning to think you wouldn’t come”

Crocell?

“Yes it is me, I’m so excited for your arrival”

Excuse my tardiness. I wouldn’t have missed this. Why are you excited?

“(Inaudible)”

Wait. What?

“(Inaudible)”

Crocell, are you still there? I’m not hearing you.

“Yes, i am still here and I know why you’ve come”

Yes will you unlock the aspect of my mind of which you are associated with?

“Yes I can”

What can I expect?

“A tearing of time and space”

What does that mean?

“No harm, but you will no longer know time like a normal human”

Thanks, wait but why were you excited early?

“The others are waiting”

Who?

“No, no good bye”

12 Likes

So I evoked Duke Agares
It’s to seem I have been getting better at activating sigils, as once again the sigil opened as I layed my eyes on it,
So I started chanting his enn
When I felt his energy upon me I asked my pendulum, Duke Agares are you with me?
The pendulum swung yes
I asked if he could spell his name on my pendulum board, it spelt “Agares”
I thanked him for coming
I asked if he could open up the part of my mind he is associated with, the pendulum swung yes.
I asked what shall I expect?
His response was “Finish”.
I find this strange I feel as I look back on my notes he may of been getting bored of the evocation and wanted me to finish I am not to sure.

5 Likes

I evoked Prince Vassago

Once again meditating on his sigil to open up it flashes preety quickly,
When I felt as he was there I asked my pendulum “Prince Vassago are you with me?”
The pendulum swung yes
I asked if he could open up the part of my mind he is associated with, pendulum swung yes again
I asked him “what shall I expect?”
And he responded with “Productive Chaos”
Hmm i wonder how that’s gonna feel, I am using a new board a ouija board I purchased today but haven’t gotten to work yet , if anyone has any tips on that please let me know!

4 Likes

Furcas I evoke you, furcas

Furcas the bornles…
"Furcas the bornless one, you use that line for everyone. Get new material "

Furcas?

“Yes it is I Furcas, come to answer your questions…”

Said my thanks

What is chiromancy?

Became mostly inaudible something to do with reading.

Will you unlock the aspect of my mind of which you are associated with?

“Hmmmmm, yes, okay then”

What can I expect?

“A noticeable change in appetite”

Wait like food?

“No, no you’ll see”

8b99632bb58e5813585315053af261e4

10 Likes

Hahaha I like his sense of humour :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I have not evoked any of those guys, but i have a couple books by Rosemary Ellen Guilley, The Encyclopedia of Demons and Demonology and the Encyclopedia of Angels and Angelology. In those books are listed Demons and their Angelic Rulers, what binds them and Info about them. Just wanted to tell u, cuz i own the books. Good Luck on ur 72 day Challenge!

1 Like

Balam come, come to me I seek your assistance

Took 5 minutes

“Tis i” he told me his name and I said my thanks and welcomes

What does it mean that you can make someone invisible?

“I hide their actions, invisible like you may think is a waste of energy”

Will you unlock the aspect of my mind of which you are associated with?

“Yes of course”

What can I expect?

“A changing of tide and alignment of the stars”

What does that mean

“It has to do with your goals”

7 Likes

Risky, why?

I agree about the flow of water. Very true.

I attempted to evoke Alloces, but I’m struggling. Very distracted lately I start back in real estate class tomorrow. Pain. Try again tomorrow.

5 Likes

What is the purpose of having the demon unlock their aspect of the mind?

1 Like

To learn and overcome self imposed limitations.

And possibly obtain some groovy powers. :grin:

11 Likes

And to be ones highest being. To reach the highest potential. To do that, you must unveil all aspects of yourself. That could be painful or ugly…so if you do it, have them unlock, have accountability for your current being.

4 Likes