Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

So are we going to hear how it ended up turning out at some point?

Interesting good or interesting bad?

Don’t be shy you’re amongst friends here :grin:

What can I say… maybe it’s bad? Doesn’t feel bad though, although I have some questionable morality now. Plenty of obvious good changes as well.

Let’s just say it definitely changes you and I’m not even done yet.

On a side note i probably won’t be around the forums much anymore either.

1 Like

Thanks - the only reason I asked is that I’ll probably have a crack at this myself.

I just wanted to make sure that you weren’t nice and safe in that jacket and padded cell​:grin::grin:

Good luck on your new adventure and do drop by every now and then!

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, that’s a cliffhanger haha, I wanted to hear more of these in depth life change summaries

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @anon84948740 ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

:disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Have you evoked andras yet? How far along are you? I wish you the best, and i hope you post some kind of epilogue when you finish this. Best wishes
(Edit reason : was redundant)

3 Likes

Evoked all, I know the next step in my life and evocation is no longer necessary

7 Likes

Further detail?

Creation is of the mind and will, outside forces not necessary when you know how the parts move.

7 Likes

I understand perfectly. I still enjoy my relationships with them, even once aspects get unlocked. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With your downloads of info…how was that for you? I’ve enjoyed it. It’s been a slower pace but good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Around 50 I lost my mind and demanded I be banned. @Lady_Eva

5 Likes

Around 40 I enjoyed terrorizing a group of people.

Voices wake me up at night, I’ve developed an unusual relationship that I wouldn’t have otherwise done, spiraling emotions, and sickness.

At this point I am regulated completely. I don’t fail at magick and I’m pushing life in directions I wouldn’t have otherwise considered for my advantage.

5 Likes

10/10 would lose mind again

8 Likes

Very good. I’ve noted changes too, but it’s been very regulated. That was my choice.

4 Likes

How was your experience with Camio and Dantalion? Those two have been on my mind despite not evoking either.

3 Likes

I don’t have my notes on me right now but I recall Dantalion being more upfront aggressive and slightly difficult.

However, when I got to him I was going through weird times. Overall, all did as asked and more.

5 Likes

It happens. :sunglasses:

5 Likes