Have you ever pulled a love target situation situation back that was very far from the brink and how did you do it?

Hi everyone,

I’m curious to hear people’s experiences of if you’ve ever managed to pull a love target back from the brink, e.g. they told you they hated you and no longer wanted to speak to you, they blocked you, started completely ignoring you etc or some situation which looked irretrievable and how you did it.

I have one situation which keeps on see sawing. We’ve fallen out three times now and right now she’s currently ignoring me, the previous two times I used a mixture of candle magick, Sitri, gremory, remote influencing/whispering with success pulling her back from the brink, as well as just being honest with her and telling her I messed up. However I fear this time round it’s more difficult, she hasn’t responded to me in 6 days which is the longest shut out she’s ever put on me.

I’m not blameless in this as I lusted after the result too much due to fatigue- I was abroad in tropical heat and couldn’t sleep properly, I sent her a barrage of needy texts having had very little sleep which were silly but my state of mind just wasn’t clear, I then kept on messaging her getting worried. I finally set the layered love spell on her this week at the point where it looks beyond rescue- obviously I cannot keep lusting and suffocating her with texts or it will probably nullify the layered magick completely, so obviously the best thing for me to do is just do an old fashioned shut-out no contact myself and see when and if she comes back to me and let the final magick I set on her do the trick. I’m finding it quite hard mentally as I’ve not messed up in this way before… the “grateful and quietly confident” mindset of allowing/surrender is now difficult to hold as there’s too much tension (and my mind is racing a lot as I’m annoyed I messed it up), but perhaps the “Don’t give a fuck” and “Whatever happens happens now” mindset may be the only way out of neediness now… I did see someone else mention “The goal is not the result but my Ascension” as a useful attitude to take as well and I have internalised this to an extent (though It doesn’t neccessarily calm me down even when I see the bigger picture!)

What do others think and what experiences do you have of navigating such difficult waters?

2 Likes

You might have to give her some space. I know it is hard and difficult to do.

1 Like

I don’t really have a choice now do I. I’ve released some of the energy tonight but I need to find ways to control my compulsive behaviour to her, she’s like an addiction which isn’t good for me or the magick…

Update, she finally replied after the last message, rescued from the brink again!! She even came back to me and said she wasn’t annoyed at me, but was mystified that I was too concerned about what she thought about me. I now know I projected a lot of paranoia, jealousy and fear onto her subconsciously that didn’t have any basis in reality. That said she’s still a little cool on me because I acted very uncooly myself and will need to be very patient and avoid lusty/overcontacting etc if I am to make this work.

I did cast Beliel onto her earlier in week who will remove her doubts about me, so will let him do his work and trust the process :slight_smile:

Yes… using NAP. It’s not where I plan to get it but it’s gone from block to communicating regularly.

1 Like

Dude my wife and i called it over, and i was also talking to this other cutie and then we called it off, so i was trying to get to know this girl she is 28 beautiful so i did a love spell. Yeah… That didnt turn out to well my wife and the cutie came running back into my life stronger then ever and the beauty i did the spell for is gone lol not literally but you get it. Now im stuck and fucked not knowing what im going to do now lol

2 Likes

I decided tonight to call on Belial and Gremory to give additional help. Gremory I have the best relationship of all with. Belial I had a conversation with him, originally when I called him last week I think the message may have been lost in the ether; this time round he told me I had to be an alpha male and “Stop being such a wuss with her” lol I think this will help break down her barriers, haha. Am going to continue having a conversation with him till her defences are all torn down…

Ok I tried @ngcreativity spell … I gotta proposal within mins. They were drunk but it made my Heart beat so fast… def recommend trying their spell!

2 Likes

Which spell is that, @ngcreativity do you have a link? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update I’ve been doing a lot of internal change work with Merkaba meditation and Zanna Blaise’s 72 Sigils of Power plus Agne’s Vivarelli’s self love meditations, most of the negative energy has dissipated now and I consulted the Iching, after days of negative readings and warnings about her, now all the readings are positive, amazing :slight_smile: I now feel really relaxed and am surrendering the situation, I don’t feel the need to message her tonight, even tommorow, and I’m certain she will have a positive response fairly soon whatever :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like a good place to be. Things are definitely working out better for me now I’m less obsessing

1 Like

That ritual sounds crazy haha, have saved it in a doc, doesn’t look too hard either, did you put the request on the same piece of paper as their name sigil or seperate before burning? What was the target’s previous feeling towards you? The thing is I can feel a very soft gradual energy shift all of a sudden that her doubts about me are finally fading away bit by bit… and because my internal state is so much better future magick will bind stronger, but I’m going to continue working on the inner till it’s very very clean :slight_smile:

NAP had already changed it to being friendly and increasing contact. But I didn’t expect a confession of love even if alcohol was involved at this stage. Like the results are off the chart for where I thought we were.

I actually put my desire in the sigil although that’s not how the spell suggests - I felt to do it and I did.

1 Like

I haven’t studied NAP before, I’m led to believe it works but there’s a lot of fluff you can cut out, is there anything you reccommend or specifically used? GOM have said they took NAP stuff and cut it down and changed bits of it to update it.

Prior it was a total block though and they didn’t plan to communicate EVER again…

Yeah it is cut down versions of stuff… and the key is definitely belief and alpha/theta state

You have to read the whole book first once or twice through that’s part of it I think with those who get results and who don’t. He says he wrote the book with specific wording to get into your unconscious… the chants are pretty easy once you memorise them and the book is an easy read… honestly the sigil spell worked faster but maybe that combined with the NAP current who knows. It’s not very expensive on amazon atm

1 Like

Any spells y’all see from me I made myself based on research.

2 Likes

That’s good! Always do what you feel is right. That’s what works best.

1 Like

You should check out this thread. If you scroll a bit you will see many posts with miraculous results :wink:

2 Likes

I may give it a shot myself soon on my target, she’s a stubborn and tough nut to crack, have dm’d you a question :slight_smile: